August 21, 20251 yr Ok I give.....what is trick NOW for the parking brake? It wont release but it shows released...I swear this guys come up with some stuff....I thought me code was bad...NOPE! UPDATE CTRL NUM DEL was set?????????? Edited August 21, 20251 yr by cchiozza Chris Chiozza
August 21, 20251 yr I'm getting this problem too. Haven't been able to resolve it. Parking brake is released but message is displayed that it is still on. Aircraft won't move. Default A321. May all your landings be safe ones! Hugh Costello - NZWN
August 21, 20251 yr CTRL-SPACE? Learning to fly gliders since 1980AMD Ryzen 5600x, 32GB DDR4, RTX 3060Ti (8GB), GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 mobo, 1TB + 500GB nvme m.2 disks
August 21, 20251 yr Had the same issue, for some reason the parking brake was enable on my Bravo quadrant. I just went to Controls - Bravo Quadrant - search for parking brake and deleted that binding. that worked. Alex C https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqT3Oe3qlHHZ3A0hIJguEIw
August 21, 20251 yr Had this issue before this update, inconsistent. Seems like it may be related in some cases to GSX pushback does something. I think there are some threads on this issue but can't locate them atm. Were you using GSX? AMD 5830X Nvidia RTX 3060 Win 11
August 21, 20251 yr 9 hours ago, Celis said: Had the same issue, for some reason the parking brake was enable on my Bravo quadrant. I just went to Controls - Bravo Quadrant - search for parking brake and deleted that binding. that worked. Thanks for the tip. Checked my Bravo and parking brakes were set there. Deleted them and all good now. Don't have GSX installed. Cheers! May all your landings be safe ones! Hugh Costello - NZWN
August 22, 20251 yr Author Yea I dont use GSX either and it took me a bit to find it. Not sure why it seems to happen. Chris Chiozza
Create an account or sign in to comment