September 26Sep 26 During a flight departing WSSS, BATC's instructions to taxi from Terminal 2 to the active RWY 02C were via taxiways C1 EP E11. When I looked at the airport chart in Navigraph (chart 10-9, dated 31 July 2026), these taxiways did not lead to the RWY 02C threshold. My initial reaction was that BATC had given me incorrect taxi instructions. When I started taxiing, I noticed that the airport signs were an exact match with the BATC taxi instructions. The odd man out here was the Navigraph chart.Has anyone else seen these inconsistencies ? Do Navigraph airport charts not match what's in the simulator frequently ? What's the user experience on this issue ? zachlog
September 26Sep 26 13 minutes ago, zachlog said:During a flight departing WSSS, BATC's instructions to taxi from Terminal 2 to the active RWY 02C were via taxiways C1 EP E11. When I looked at the airport chart in Navigraph (chart 10-9, dated 31 July 2026), these taxiways did not lead to the RWY 02C threshold. My initial reaction was that BATC had given me incorrect taxi instructions. When I started taxiing, I noticed that the airport signs were an exact match with the BATC taxi instructions. The odd man out here was the Navigraph chart.Has anyone else seen these inconsistencies ? Do Navigraph airport charts not match what's in the simulator frequently ? What's the user experience on this issue ?July 2026 is very up to date. It is more likely the MSFS data / airport scenery / BATC reference info is out of date. Very often when making sceneries of small airports, I have to redo the taxiways and signs because the MSFS data is out of date.
September 26Sep 26 1 hour ago, zachlog said:Do Navigraph airport charts not match what's in the simulator frequently ? Yes.Navigraph uses real world data.Simmarket:simMarket: Flight Simulation Add-Ons - MSFS, P3D, FSX, XPLANEsimMarket: SINGAPORE CHANGI INT'L AIRPORT MSFS20/24Singapore Changi Airport IATA SIN ICAO WSSS is one of the world 39 s busiest and most awarded airports renowned for its exceptional passenger experience Located in the eastern part of Singapore it ser Edited September 26Sep 26 by vonmar Best Regards, Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL KDTW
September 26Sep 26 1 hour ago, zachlog said:During a flight departing WSSS, BATC's instructions to taxi from Terminal 2 to the active RWY 02C were via taxiways C1 EP E11. When I looked at the airport chart in Navigraph (chart 10-9, dated 31 July 2026), these taxiways did not lead to the RWY 02C threshold. My initial reaction was that BATC had given me incorrect taxi instructions. When I started taxiing, I noticed that the airport signs were an exact match with the BATC taxi instructions. The odd man out here was the Navigraph chart.Has anyone else seen these inconsistencies ? Do Navigraph airport charts not match what's in the simulator frequently ? What's the user experience on this issue ?Typically MSFS signage does not match real world layout.Navigraph would be correct if the chart is up to date and they basically use Jepp data. Otherwise check the default charts (LIDO) as they would also be up to date (assuming 2024). | My Liveries | FAA ZMP | PPL ASEL | | Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 64GB 6000 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |
September 27Sep 27 Flightsim.to is a good source for freeware airports that have been updated to match real world conditions. If you want revised MSFS 2024 default airports that are freeware and also have the correct runways, taxiway designators, taxiway geometry, gate numbering and gate airline codes (but without all the performance-robbing eye candy), you can download them from my Discord server:https://discord.gg/9sxeSm6Jn
Create an account or sign in to comment