Tuesday at 02:36 PM4 days CZNL | Nelson Airport for 2024https://flightsim.to/addon/115758/cznl-nelson-airportFreeware Available on Flightsim.toPerfect if you love GA or Bush flying.Well done and the scenery is amazing.Not far from CYLW Kelowna Ron MSFS 2024 -Too many airplanes to name. Too many airports to name.
Tuesday at 09:32 PM3 days That does look like a really nice freeware airport. Very well done.Having spent many happy hours in the beautiful town of Nelson, however, it's not quite what I'd call bush flying. 😆 Definitely a challenging airport, though.Scott
Tuesday at 11:48 PM3 days 9 hours ago, Ron Lefebvre said:CZNL | Nelson Airport for 2024https://flightsim.to/addon/115758/cznl-nelson-airportFreeware Available on Flightsim.toPerfect if you love GA or Bush flying.Well done and the scenery is amazing.Not far from CYLW KelownaLove it! The approach over the parking lot looks fun
Wednesday at 11:05 AM3 days I've not installed it as I don't fly much in this area but it did seem to stand out when I was browsing through the latest files on flightsim.to. Looks like a really nice job and I may decide to give it a try if I do a little more flying in that loality. Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia RTX5080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2024 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)
Wednesday at 12:25 PM3 days Thanks for sharing, looks fantastic. AMD Ryzen 7800x3d 64gb DDR5, Sapphire 7900 GPU MSSI Tomahawk AM5 M/Board. 1x 4tb Crucial M.2 SSD, 3x 2tb Crucial M.2 SSD's
Wednesday at 01:54 PM3 days Built on default assets though. Only like 80 kb download. Good for some, personally I only fly custom building airports.
Create an account or sign in to comment