Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Inibuilds owned items?

Featured Replies

When I go on Inibuilds website, under Synaptic A220 terrain server and A380 Airliner reduced texture, it says OWNED under them, and clicking on them it says PURCHASED. Why, as I know I haven't got any of the the two products it's needed for (The A220 & A380)?

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

 

 

It's because they are free and available to everyone

On 10/2/2026 at 3:55 AM, pblind said:

It's because they are free and available to everyone

Actually that's not the case.

So what is the case then, considering that I too have the OWNED message with the Airbus A380 reduced resolution textures?

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

42 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

So what is the case then, considering that I too have the OWNED message with the Airbus A380 reduced resolution textures?

The case is this. You must own the paid for version first before using the low res version. I sent support a question and that was their response. I'd thought here was a great chance to try it first and if I liked it I'd buy the full hi res product.

I do not have the A380, and yet the low resolution textures clearly state OWNED on IniManager. Obviously I cannot use them, but it is still stated.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

These are just "low textures" to install on owners of the purchased aircraft...correct? I too have this "Owned" on my Inibuilds account. I'm sure if I install this it will not work.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.