Sign in to follow this  
Guest blazer1234

So who is going to be the first to pay $70 US for Tower Simulator?

Do us a favor and tell us how it is when you do ;)I think we all know Feelthere can be hit or miss, it is supported by Wilco, it has limited screenshots including none inside the tower, no docs and no demo.Despite all of this I am still intrigued LOL. Just not enough to pay $70. But if someone else decides too please let us know how it is :)-PaulPrimary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E8500 468X9.5 @ 4.45Asus Maximus Extreme2 gigs OCZ Reaper DDR3 @1400Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigs24 inch Widescreen LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLIhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

The screenshots don't look real good to me...lack of anti aliasing, low resolution ground textures, etc. prevent me from paying $70 for this product. I'd pay MAYBE $35.

Right...No YouTube videos, no demo, nothing but 8 pretty poor screenshots and they want $70?What is up with that?-PPrimary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E8500 468X9.5 @ 4.45Asus Maximus Extreme2 gigs OCZ Reaper DDR3 @1400Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigs24 inch Widescreen LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLIhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest monsoon

Good lord, for the good of this community pass this one up. Besides, tower controller, how exciting can that be. "cleared for take off, cleared to land, cleared for take off, cleared to land........yawn".

Guest RichUK

It's made by Feelthere? No thanks! I purchased their Citation X for $50 and the VC looks like it was done by a 5 year old in Microsoft paint - among other problems. Not interested in this 'creation'.Rich.

70 dollars? Sorry, need the money for gas..literally.

Eric 

From the few screenshots available, it looks a little to much like the very old and free Local 1 tower sim (I think it was called).$70 does seem a little to high, and the fact it's a FeelThere/Wilco product, gives me plenty of pause.I too need the extra cash for petrol, especially since the prices in the UK have recently gone past $8/gallon, and seem to be increasing daily.

Guest 247

Pftt fuel in england is a joke isn't it, i live just north of London and it was 1.25 a liter, come on tories. I wont be buying tower, looks like i made it.

Dollar Sixty Five a litre here in Sydney. An absolute joke but the UK takes the cake. I think the first person to buy Tower Sim better keep it quiet :-)

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Guest monsoon

I am glad to see people are starting to wake up and see the light of day when it comes to payware companies that rip us off. Pretty much everyone so far has said they wont touch feelthere. GOOD! Its about time WE make the rules and get what we pay for. These guys have pretty much abandoned the bugged airbus and they ask for our money once again? Too bad, so sad Feelthere. I hope you go under! Teach ya right for ripping us off.

Well... just to be a bit contrary ;-) The Feelthere ERJ145 is one of the planes I fly a lot. Though I have to admit I spent a bit of time redoing the FDE. It would Dutch Roll like crazy on any manual approach until I fixed a lot of the parameters. Does lack side views from the 2d cockpit which is a bit annoying, but I like the systems modeling. I used to really like the original Tower (played on a Pentium I at about 200 MHz if I remember correctly). With the traffic settings up high at O'Hare it was fun to keep everything in sequence for landing and at the same time handling all the ground traffic. I would pull it out and run it about once a month for fun. This new version looks like the same core code but with much upgraded graphics. AND, I have to agree that $70 is way too high. At $20-25 I might have considered it. Mike

No thank's, no more Feelthere/Wilco products ever for me. And by the way, 1 litre of 98 octane in Norway today is

Rune B.

Guest ToMy Li

Im purchased yesterday, Im able to finish the file downloading today! poor transfer speed at Wilco servers...I am going to uninstall, it's a bored software... and expensive, I don't recommend it, I liked "TOWER OF BAO" released in 1995, but this new one is not good. 70$ to waste!Finally, the most poor are the voices... uhhh looks like talking ROBOCOP without batteries.Sorry and regards to all!

Guest bjablonka

I purchased it too - big mistake. Audio poor, graphics are not better than similar products at least 10 years old. I contacted Wilco for a refund, they just told me that I am sh-- out of luck because I downloaded the program. I don't understand why companies cannot stand behind their products, other companies do that without any problems. Well, no more Feelthere and Wilco for me - just got my $70 lesson.

>I purchased it too - big mistake. Audio poor, graphics are>not better than similar products at least 10 years old. I>contacted Wilco for a refund, they just told me that I am sh-->out of luck because I downloaded the program. I don't>understand why companies cannot stand behind their products,>other companies do that without any problems. Well, no more>Feelthere and Wilco for me - just got my $70 lesson.One question occured to me while reading the sales information. Can you only control the five or so airports listed?