Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

What do you want most for Christmas???

Guest Shalomar

Specifically, what new addons are you hoping go public in this season of giving??? After some consideration, here are my top three in order of anticipation...1. RealAir Duke2. Aeroworx B200 for FSX3. REXHow about you?Best regards and Happy Holidays...Donald T. :-wave

Please sir... I would very much like the PMDG MD-11 for FS9!DJ

>Specifically, what new addons are you hoping go public in>this season of giving??? After some consideration, here are my>top three in order of anticipation...>>1. RealAir Duke>>2. Aeroworx B200 for FSX>>3. REX>>How about you?>>Best regards and Happy Holidays...>>Donald T. :-wave>>HI Donald honestly the thing I need the most, at least in flightsim. is a new video card. lol hopfully I can get a new one. but heres my short list.1:LVLD B767 fs9 fsx2:Wilcos Embraer 170 190 fs9 fsx3:Quaitly Wings B757 fs9 fsx4:Fsdreamteam kord5:Saitek yoke and thorttle :)

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Hi Donald,For me, other than a new PC to run both FS9 and FSX:1. C-17 (not sure who) for FS92. CS C-130 for FSX (if I get the upgraded PC to run FSX)3. AES creditsThanks!

Guest fullstoplanding

A winning Florida lotto ticket :-jumpy...and we'll talk later.--Roger

A job - being as mine will be gone shortly after then.Actually, I don't want a new job - but my wife insists I cannot sit around the house and fly FS while she supports me. :-(

I was thinkin of a couple of new front teeth.JimCYWG

Samdim Antonov An-12.Anchorage (PANC) and Kotoka Intl (DGAA) sceneries for FS9.AES support for UK2000 Extreme EGKK,EGLL,EGCC.I don't ask for much. :-hah

Level-D 757 ;)

Dave Taylor gb.png