Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

airbusa333

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by airbusa333

  1. Set speed restriction to about 200kts and fly the climb wit flaps 1+F until you have reached the safe altitude. You will see a better climb performance doing this.
  2. I have tried all of it - clean install all etc etc. but Fenix.GqlGateway.exe will not run - no matter what. Only if I start FENIX app as administrator manually. …..
  3. Fenix EFB says “UNABLE TO CONNECT” I have check in the firewall and entries look ok to me. Aircraft engines are running and AC is powered. I have reinstalled Fenix and MSFS 2024 clean install today. It worked before latest udates in MSFS. What do I try?
  4. I had to reinstall a clean install of MS2024 after SU5 to get back volumetric clouds
  5. Thanks! Exactly! I unchecked it and now everything is OK. The issue is gone.
  6. Thanks for your answer. The earlier discussion regarding this is fixed in the latest updates from FENIX. I have tested it several times , been in contact with FENIX support, I have installed FENIX in a complete empty and new community folder and everything is ok as long as Dynamic LOD is not running. As soon as I start it, the fault is present.
  7. Im flying straight and level - as you can se its is abnormal cabin pressure when in Cruise - V/S should be 0. Normal climb - not faster than normal. It does not happen when Dynamic LOD is not running. And here is one from normal descend - abnormal rate V/S as Dynamic LOD is running: Here I got a warnig againg - Cab altitude is too high when Dynamic LOD running:
  8. In the FENIX A320 I get a cab alt V/S warning when using the latest DynamicLOD_ResetEdition v0.5.7.
  9. https://www.directupload.eu/file/d/9202/2vobi696_png.htm
  10. Why is this blinking /lightning flash in the simulator MSFS2024 using AutoFPS? http://www.directupload.eu/file/d/9202/2vobi696_png.htm
  11. Why do I get blinking /lightning effect in AutoFPS ( MSFS_AutoFPS v0.4.6.4)?
  12. It was the Autorudder setting that caused this. https://docs.flybywiresim.com/aircraft/a32nx/feature-guides/nw-tiller/?h=tiller
  13. Can you please set in the EFB “separate tiller from rudder input” and set the throttle slider on the TCA sidestick as a tiller - check what happens if you use aileron left /right while taxiing.
  14. Rudder axis is disabled- I have locked the sidestick ruddder function
  15. The Aircraft is turning left /right when using my sidestick ailerons - no wheels are turning
  16. No problems with the A320- only the A380- has it sth to do with the turning main landing gears?
  17. No wind. In settings I have only ailerons control from TCA Airbus side stick. It s significant drift from centerline .
  18. Why cant I hold the centerline during T/O or landing even when “separate tiller” is set and have lined up the A380 perfect?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.