Sign in to follow this  
Raven9000

Aerosoft US Thanksgiving sale 20% off

For thisethat can use it, Aerosoft US has a Thanksgiving sale with 20% off with coupon code:

Thanks20

I'm not one of them, as this is only for boxed products (what a surprise) and in my country it's hard to receive this (as well as shipping killing the deal even without our usual problems).

Would be nice if they did this for downloads too, at least for their own products....

Only box version... :Cry:  :Cry:  :Cry:

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

US Cities Las Vegas is under $10 US. That one looks like a smart choice.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Not really... You can buy this along with 2 others at SimMarket any day of they year for only €8.40 each (~$9) as long as you buy 3 together

Do not get this.. ITs worse than the Mega scenery buildings... ITs atrocious. 

I bought it and genuinely felt something was wrong, a bug or it was something I messed up. The textures of these buildings are so bad..its not even funny.. Its worse than what comes with FSX/  I love Aerosoft and and their products..but this one is a lemon.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Ditto about the Detroit product.  Worst purchase ever.

Doh! Bought it a few weeks back when it was on sale for like 10 also... Have yet to install, now I cringe..

It seems to me that the only way to get Aerosoft download products on sale is via other vendors. The last year or so the only sales Aerosoft seem to have is on their boxed products. Add the shipping cost and it hardly seems worthwhile....

On a POSITIVE note, if there is anyone who has not yet purchased the Aerosoft Lightning F6 it IS available on sale (download) at SimMarket. I give this product the highest rating I can - Sierra Hotel!!!!!!! If you like a flying challenge, want to truly see if the you have "the right stuff" - GET IT!

:-)

Ian

It seems to me that the only way to get Aerosoft download products on sale is via other vendors. 

Every once in a while Aerosoft has sales on their download products.  They always seem to happen at odd times of the year, not necessarily coinciding with a specific holiday.

Thanks Gregg. I am hoping Christmas might be one of those times...

Cheers mate

Ian

My question is why do they even sell boxes anymore?

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Well I would think the same as you David.   But I guess some people like to hold a physical item in their hand after purchasing it.   I much rather a digital download were I can store it in one of my folders.

Its nice as a gift as well I suppose.