Sign in to follow this  
Guest HepburnUGA

How fast are people getting there download emails?

Guest HepburnUGA

Just curious...its been almost 2 hours, and I'm trying to figure out when to get concerned.Thanks!

Guest adria320

Mine was about a second. I guess it's because of the popular demand. ;)

Guest AndrewMal

I got mine in seconds, download is going at 125kb/s now

Guest Skypoint

About 3 hours since I placed the order and no response yet.Jim

Mine was also right away. Download went smooth (a tad slow, to be expected of course). Got some liveries, and am starting my first flight now. Everything went surprisingly smooth. I was expecting the worst with the download, but it went well.

I got my email within a few seconds and the download went with about 170 kbyte/s.I live in FinlandKrister

Guest Ray CYYZ

Got my email in less then two minutes, clicked the link in the email then started downloading the file at 250 KB/sec average ... A couple of minutes later I was installing and flying.If you don't fall into that kind of catagory and you have bandwidth, assume it is not PMDG's fault, but that of your ISP ;) Create another mail account somewhere else and wait for support to fix your problems.RayPS: for those who do not know, a lot of ISP's these days run services that shred email. I had a friend sending a resume out, his ISP was deleting it as SPAM. A lot of ISP's also run evil little caching servers which means you are not linking directly to the internet. You get what you pay for these days on the Internet, much of it is bad.

Guest HepburnUGA

Hello Support,I am still waiting on my email going on 6.5 hours now. I have sent two emails to support, but I haven't heard anything.The initial problem was probably due to a new spam program my company has implemented. I have provided a backup and am looking forward to flying this new bird.Thanks!

Guest Skypoint

Likewise for me... 7 hours and two emails with no response. I have my settings reduced to minimum so the thing should come through. Same as I had when I bought the base package. (SBC, Outlook Express, IE... nothing out of the ordinary).Jim

Jeff Hepburn-please contact us from a different email address - I am not showing any purchase from you in our customer database, so please send details and an order ID number to our support@precisionmanuals.com email.Thanks,

JimMost ISPs nowadays have some sort of spam filter prior for mails reaching your inbox. It could be that kind of a problem as well...Just a heads up...Good luck,

Dear Jim-without at least a first and last name here, I can't help.Please be patient - support@precisionmanuals.com will respond. If you are not sure that we have received your email, please send us a new one from a DIFFERENT email address, in case your email is picked up as spam by your ISP...

Guest HepburnUGA

Done,email sent with info from jeffreyhepburn@hotmail.comThanks!

Torben-you have posted this on about 5 different threads, so it's VERY difficult to keep up with you.I've reset your link, so you should have received an email by now. However, the proper thing to do is to contact support@precisionmanuals.com - if you post in so many different threads, it just makes us respond that much later, since we (usually) read it all...

Hey no, just in two. Dont make me grater than I am.Well, now all is fine. Downloading right now. Must be very big traffic these days outta there, hey?