Sign in to follow this  
Guest kb0iic

PMDG 747-400 Aircraft in Detail - 2

I drool all over myself. Please don't tell my doctor. This is really going to mess up my fall semester schedule when this aircraft is released! Muahahahaha

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Will you marry me? Seriously...Ill give you the left side of the bed.

What can I say???I love the manual and the VC and the sys~~etc!!!haha~~really can't wait!!!

Vin,Shall we call it the Mother of All The Previews/Updates?Michael J.

Aw man, you guys are killing me. Roll her out already!Andrew

>Will you marry me? Seriously...Ill give you the left side of>the bed. That better be one big bed!Andrew

I feel like poking myself in the eye with this credit card that is waiting anxiously.

HOooooooooooooooooooly crap! EXCELLENT JOB PMDG! This will surely be one of the BEST addons EVER in Flight Simulator history. To many, many more addons produced in great detail like this by PMDG. I have always stood behind you guys, and I'm not going anywhere soon!

Wow guys, that's looking amazing! I am glad to see how many options there are, should keep things fresh even months after release. Keep it up! :7Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Anyone have a rag to wipe up my puddle of drool on my keyboard?Looks AWESOME! Can't wait to get into this bird.

Very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very NICE!!!!!!!:)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG It Amazing. I Can't Wait.

Dear PMDG,Thank you guys so much for this flying work of art!Best Regards,Kevin

Just amazing, thank you!! Can't wait to do many long haul and short haul cargo flights with this bird, I also anxiously await the F add-on!

man this is amazing !!! this one got me the most. Now the thing is, I dont think I have time to read the manuals nor want to fly long flights on a 747... BUT I REALLY WANT THIS PLANE !!!!!VERY LOVELY GUYS... AVSIM should come up with a sixth and a seventh star when rating your product!! ;-) Vala

This is the most incredible aircraft simulation for FS that I've ever seen up to date!! You guys have outdone yourselves once again. Hats off :-walksmile

Vin, I honestly don't know what to say! The detail in this surprised me as much as seeing that guy with the 10 monitor/4 PC Fs Setup!

That's it! I've been very patient untill now.Stop teasing us!:-mad O.K.:-halo , seriously, that looks like one fine piece of work.:-beerchug My wife is going to hate PMDG.:-hah CheersThomas

Wow, just super, and fantastic looking plane in and out.Patience please. it is running thin. But I will keep on trying.Thanks PMDG.Just great!:-jumpy :-)

ARHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :-eek I AM GOING TO PURCHASE IT !!!! SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I had 45 million bucks to get it... but wait, this is a sim, Sweet mother of.....This is out of this planet folks,You have no equals out there PMDGDom