Sign in to follow this  
johndrago

FSX Demo Download - Today

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I wanna download it so bad but the servers will be jammed packed over at gamespot it'd literally take about 24 hours to download the demo *crys*

Get it from someone else who downloads it.If I get it, I'll put it up for d/l.

If someone does happen to get it, could you put it up as a torrent? It would make things much easier.

I have a list of alternate download sites in the FSX forum. It's not up on p-bay or Filerush yet though, so no torrents or seeders.

Hi all,I've heard that there would be two versions of Flight Simulator X, a standard and the deluxe. Does anyone know what the difference would be? Ken.

YIKES!!! It's looking GREAT! Performance is good though!But without the PMDG 744...no FSX!!!

If you want to check compatibility, you can always try and install your favorite payware aircraft into the FS X demo. I have a few aircraft already that I know will work and a couple that will not. Kris Goodrich

Hi all,I just downloaded the FS10 Demo from microsoft.com. It took about 40 to 45 minutes to download the 636Mb, even though I'm using broadband. I don't know if any of are having this problem but after I installed the demo and loaded the program, the scenery is all jagged up, there's no runway or anything, and I can't see where I'm at. I have a very fast video card. Are any of you having this problem? So far, I haven't heard any complaints but it's sure not performing at all on my PC. I don't understand what the deal is and how can anyone test it out if the scenery is not going to work right. It does this in all views. Surely the release version won't perform like this.Ken.

Is the 747-400 included in FSX the PMDG one?regards,Volker

I thought FSX runs only under VISTA not on XP.regards,Volker

DX10 (not released) FSX (not released). Regular FSX, the version coming in a box, will work fine on XP SP2.Then a compatibility patch will be provided later after DX10 launches (Vista only) for FSX DX10 (Vista only).

Gotta say i am quite impressed with demo, xp pro sp 2. A lot of people are having trouble running it at max which i think is to be expected. MS always seem to have very low minimum specs, but when you ramp up the graphics.. wow its georgeous, this simulation is definately going to take things a step further.AL

Well, the B1900C works ok with a few fixes and adding the extra views (tail, wing, gear) makes for a more interesting flight. I wonder if PMDG will offer a free update or if we will have to rely on user mods. I have yet to test the other PMDG aircraft. The demo b744 doesn't look too bad if you know how to get it to work. Kris Goodrich

Hi all,This is what's happening when I load the Flight Simulator X Demo. Have any of you had this problem? I've tried different settings but still doesn't perform. Does anyone know what's causing it?Ken.

That does not look good.latest gfx drivers? other than that i have no clue!AL

>That does not look good.>>latest gfx drivers? other than that i have no clue!>>ALThanks Al,That's what it was. I thought I had the lastest drivers but I didn't.But I'm still having a problem with the Bomboudier. When I load that aircraft, I can't see out the windows. It sometimes comes up for a split second and then it blanks out. The link below shows what it looks like. Have any of you had this problem and what could be causing it?Ken.