Sign in to follow this  
Captain Caveman

Who are you ?

Guest bobdell

Like Karl, Berlin

Guest captaingrice

Well,I'm 25 and currently working towards a PhD in Applied Physics working on Airbus and BAE Systems projects (2nd year). With any luck (and I guess some hard work) I'll graduate in late 2008. To coincide with graduation, the plan is to have attained my Class 1 medical, gained my fixed-wing PPL, and have passed the JAA ATPL exams. Then after graduation go full-time to get my CPL/IR.Then

56 - semi retired school teacher now working only 3 days a week which gives me the time to explore the PMDG 747 and the LDS767 at my leisure. Ex PPL - as I can't afford the real thing anymore now that we, my wife and I, are either fully or semi retired. Flew PA28s. C172s and the retractable 172RG and the Rockwell Commander 114 in my younger days. Heard about a group of retirees in New South Wales who formed a flightsim group when they discovered that common interest by accident over a game of golf. I need to do the same I think. Any one with that interest in North Eastern Victoria, Australia?Gerry

I am 36 years old now. Started with sublogic 2 (commodore 64)at the age of 14. Seen almost all other FS versions in between.Had a student ppl and flew with C150, C152. Unfortunately, a crash with the bike has put everything on hold and currently I did not pursued any flying license any further.

Hi,I'm 43 and a member of the AFA (Annonimous Flight simulator Addict) support group since 1982. (Luckily I do not make any progress or whatsoever ;-))In my daily work I'm a software developer / consultant

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Guest tango_d

Hi,I'm 39, living in beautiful North Wales (up in the Mountains) and am a National Manager of a global Finnish Timber Company. Spend most of my time travelling around UK and Europe (sometimes further) and when i'm not, much to my wifes' frustration......I'm simming of course !!:-) Love PMDG stuff !! Just the BESTRegardsEddy Nichol

Guest Celt

38, and work for HP (the computer company, not the brown sauce company) in their Consulting Division. Started life as a programmer, and spent time doing real flight sim programming a loooong time ago. First sim was a 747 simulator for the Dragon 32 (the Tandy CoCo for non-UK people).Hope to see all the UK people at IFC Birmingham in December, come and see me, I'll be on the IVAO stand and we can have a good British collective whinge at why the MD-11 isn't out yet ;-)

Ghiom33 years old, two childrenFrench expat in malaysia for oil and gas businessAddict to FS since the begiinning. And it is getting worse My wife hates it!Big 737NG fan. I have tried them all but simply prefer to fly the always reliable PMDG 737NG!Maybe because it is now very mature (nearly 3 years old)?I wish I could have been a pilot!

I'm 46 and an Air Traffic Controller. Been simming since ATP. Also a licened pilot.Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

Guest monnette

I am an industrial designer. 34 yrs old.Just started playing FS 2 yrs ago. a member of couple of VA'swith 500 hrs +. Not flying much these days coz I am now into RC Nitro Car hobby.monnette

Guest neeraj.pendse

29 M Private Pilot (~250 hours) 4 yearsRecovering Electrical Engineer (Semiconductor Industry), now MBA student. Future management consultant. :-)- Neeraj

22, Cabin Crew for a major UK longhaul airline with a fleet of B744 and A340.Adam

>22, Cabin Crew for a major UK longhaul airline with a fleet>of B744 and A340.>>AdamAdam, can I see you in my office?Sir. BransonSeriously though. 29, MBA, financial manager in NY. PPL with over 100 hours.Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Nice topic - Richard Bansa, 36 born and raised in W. Africa (between Ghana & Liberia) emigrated to the US in 1991. Currently work as a bond trader for a large bank. Married w/ 2 boys and I've been simming since a girlfriend's (from long long long ago) younger brother introduced me to FS5. I fly all kinds of GA aircraft, but only two long haulers, the PMDG 747 and 737.

Guest javito19

Jose J. Nunez, 19 years old, majoring in Aeronautical Science, and a freshmen at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. yeah you can say it... IM BROKE!!!!.lol. well been siming since fs98...I was only 11!!!! when I first started and been having fun all these years.