Sign in to follow this  
litgeorge

flickering textures in VC

Am I the only one who gets flickering shadows and textures with the dome light on? I also get flickering textures as soon as I start the engines.Cheers,Jorge

I have noticed that the clip boards on the left and right side of the VC flicker while flying in daylight. I haven't tried a flight at night yet.Mark

Mark Masselli

Yes, that is what I see, and the screws down the control column, and some of the selectors/switches, and some buttons do flicker too, both in daylight and at night.I'll try switchin graphics driver, but I had this problem in Vista too (I reverted back to XP-64)Cheers,Jorge

Guest AJ

I also get this flickering when the dome light is on, but not always.Andrew

Same thing here with 3 different drivers.Vista 64 + Acceleration(same problem with or without DX10 preview)

Best regards,
David Roch

Intel 9900K@5.1, Asus Maximus XI Formula, 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 4133 CL17, EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA GAMING, 3x SSD Samsung 970 Pro M.2, Corsair 1600W PSU & 49" 4K TV monitor@30fps.

Same behavior here, using 32-bit XP, and latest nVidia drivers.- Bill

- William Ruppel, CYKF, VATSIM 816871

I see it most of the time even without the dome light home. Also notice that the line extends down from the compass into the window.When it is really bad the panel selector flashes badly as does the FMC when it is open.John Veldthuishttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa475.png

John Veldthuis

Specs: ASUS X79-DELUXE | Intel Core i7-5960X Extreme @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte GeForce GTX980 | 32GB Ram | Cooler Master HAF 932 case | ASUS PB279Q, 4K UHD, 27" Monitor | Windows 8.1 | Segate 2x2TB 7200rpm drives, SanDisk 2x256GB SSD| Corsair Hydro Series H105, Watercooling kit