Sign in to follow this  
mfrantz

MD-11 panel screenshots part 1 (Main Panel)

Nice trolling Andre. Please show me a weather radar for FS that is not doing precisely what LK says they're all doing. (hint: it doesn't exist) If you're accusing him of not telling the truth, then you'd better say the same about ACES themselves, because they'll tell you exactly what LK said. Do you seriously think we don't know how to program a radar or something? You need data to be able to input into the code for it, we don't have that data, it is not even a parameter FS shows you.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

>Nice trolling Andre. Please show me a weather radar for FS>that is not doing precisely what LK says they're all doing.>(hint: it doesn't exist) >>If you're accusing him of not telling the truth, then you'd>better say the same about ACES themselves, because they'll>tell you exactly what LK said. >>Do you seriously think we don't know how to program a radar or>something? You need data to be able to input into the code>for it, we don't have that data, it is not even a parameter FS>shows you.I'm to old for that at 44 and to long here for that term Mr. Ryan Maziarz...You should apologize because I dont accept that tone from you at my age!It's my honest opnion and I disagree not accusing because my point is at a desktop simualtor it's all about the immersion factor...I said it's the willingness ;-) not the capability please be so kind to read carefully or ask what I ment... I've a bit more understanding as the average forum visitor about programming hence I'm not talking about painting ;-)I have a life outside FS ;-)It's all about the immersion factor not one virtual aircraft can come close to the real deal do your homework again ;-) you are in the framework of FSX and FS9 sitting for a PC screen in a chair ;-)Have fun and try to stay away the next time from name calling and there are more people in this hobby that have a bit more understanding of FS ;-)...But then again thank you to call one of your first customer a troll...http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/awf1/sign.jpg

André

>I've a bit more understanding as the average forum visitor>about programming hence I'm not talking about painting ;-)>I have a life outside FS ;-)And what are you implying? That it's somehow possible to conjure up precipitation density data that doesn't exist in the sim's framework? No amount of programming knowledge is going to let you do that.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I'm going to have to agree with Ryan here.As a pilot, it doesn't matter how amazing I am with actually flying and how much I know about flying, if a runway doesn't exist I'm not landing the plane.Similarly, if Flight Sim doesn't have data pertaining to precipitation density (which it doesn't), there's no way to program a true weather radar.As for your demand for an apology, one should never demand an apology. If one is sincerely apologetic, he or she will apologise, otherwise, the demander can only assume he or she is getting is lip service, which would be dismissive to the one actually apologising. In any case, he wasn't being dismissive to you, so I really see no reason for an apology.Kyle

Kyle Rodgers

>I'm going to have to agree with Ryan here.>>As a pilot, it doesn't matter how amazing I am with actually>flying and how much I know about flying, if a runway doesn't>exist I'm not landing the plane.>>Similarly, if Flight Sim doesn't have data pertaining to>precipitation density (which it doesn't), there's no way to>program a true weather radar.>>As for your demand for an apology, one should never demand an>apology. If one is sincerely apologetic, he or she will>apologise, otherwise, the demander can only assume he or she>is getting is lip service, which would be dismissive to the>one actually apologising. In any case, he wasn't being>dismissive to you, so I really see no reason for an apology.>>>KyleActually what makes you an expert on this field?You be surprised what is done outside of FS :-lolAs for your analogy would you drive your car sitting at your desk behind a monitor with a game device without a driver license.... and telling everybody that your driving your car is 100% realistic :-lolWithin the framework of FS it's all about the immersion factor...Glad that I'm open minded and always trying to push the boundaries :-) The rest of your message I will skip because it isn't your business ;-) Have fun...

André

Guest Playa 2k6

Hi guys,it amaizing, the work from PMDG.I think, the MD11 is for all of us the door to a new FS9 world.I am still waiting soooooooooooo much for my first flight to USA, from Frankfurt with Lufthansa Cargo :)I have questions:I am a still FS9 user and waiting for some screenshots out of the FS9 from Panel and model.Are you not able to make these right? ;) Many thx :)And...how is it with the FPS.Will it be as in the PMDG B747 or will the MD11 eat more FPS as the B747 or...a bit less?Do you can say if the B737NG, i hope the next project after the MD11 is already in progress?And will it be able to create 2 or 3 panel-options on design.But many airlines have a newer version and other, a bit older version and the buttons on the MCP are any time in much aircrafts not the same. =)Maany thx for (i hope!) the answers of you.Best regarts,Timm RehbergA...meeegggaa fan of the MD11 - AirSimmer Airbus Series =)

I haven't heard of any updates on the PMDG MD-11, however, pcaviator.com shows the PMDG MD-11 for preorder to be released on May 01, 2008. I perfer to get my PMDG products directly from Precision Manuals. The cost according to pcaviator.com is $59.95 USD and compatiable with both FSX and FS2004. Again, I am waiting for the release directly from Precision Manuals.Perry Fincher

Guest CCA1518

PMDG very good:-beerchug

Guest woottsbj25

>and telling everybody that your driving your car>is 100% realistic :-lolNobody ever said the PMDG 747 was 100% realistic. They were simply saying that it is indeed pretty close to its real-life counterpart, as you said it isn't.So no, you wouldn't say that driving your car in that style is 100% realistic, but you could say that it's pretty close to real life.

Hello can't wait for it to be released but will the system on the Aircraft include cabin pressurisation/depressurization equipment and are flights plans able to be created for the CDU/FMSand if so do they have to done in the CDU it self or can they be exported and will the a manual on all it operating systems be avalible soon after or during it release ThanksSignature Rules: 1.) Only one (1) image is allowed2.) That image shall not be larger than 400 x 60 pixels in size3.) The image file shall not be larger than 10 Kbytes in size4.) The image can be animated, but shall not exceed the 10 Kbytes size

>Hello can't wait for it to be released but will the system on>the Aircraft include cabin pressurisation/depressurization>equipment and are flights plans able to be created for the>CDU/FMSand if so do they have to done in the CDU it self or>can they be exported and will the a manual on all it operating>systems be avalible soon after or during it release ThanksEric,Yes the cabin pressurisation is modeled in great detail, including automatic and manual mode down to the accurate timing of the valve closing or opening and cabin altitude change.The FMS offers full flight plan capabilities exactly like the real one, including secondary flight plan. As far as I know every flight planning tool that can create or convert plans into the B744 format from PMDG will also work for the MD-11 as it is the same.A system manual as well as an operating manual will be available at release, same goes for the tutorial flights, we'll have them ready for you the same time you'll fly the MD-11 for yourself.Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

OK thats real good to here i flew the md-11 for a while woth a virtual airline but it was never as equiped as this will be never would come closeSignature Rules: 1.) Only one (1) image is allowed2.) That image shall not be larger than 400 x 60 pixels in size3.) The image file shall not be larger than 10 Kbytes in size4.) The image can be animated, but shall not exceed the 10 Kbytes size

Guest vvanrij

And are you going to make the RA/BARO minimums rheostat as unbelievably annoying as it is in real life :D-Victor

Somebody asked before but got no answer on this but will there be a widescreen (16:10) version available from PMDG on this one? I was able to make a pretty decent one for the 747 panels by making simple modifications to the existing panels. It only took a few hours and it works really well. There are one or two things I can't change but as easy as it seemed for me to do I would think it wouldn't be too hard for PMDG.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg