Sign in to follow this  
Allan Burek

12OCT08 PMDG MD-11 (Manuals/Liveries) Schedule Update

Yes thankyou for this, its really good to have the manuals to read at long last.Better get my laser printer warmed up, gonna be a long day!Only just woke up too, its 7:48 in UK so must have a sixth sense!Graham

Enjoy guys and gals (are there any?). For those of you on in the US and are still awake, don't stay up too late. :-lolNoah, try ctrl-F5 to refresh. I think that's the right combination.

Thanks for that :-) downloading now.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

F5 worked for me using Firefox.

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Guest KHAOS

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!Your team's hard work is very much appreciated! Thanks guys!

:-jumpy :) YOU GUYS SO FREAKIN ROCK!!:) :-jumpy Oops I got carried away with the Smily faces could not find the right one.I am sure you guys are might want me to change the post, but I hit the floor when I read the manuals where "OUT". Good luck on the monday plans I am gonna keep my eyes half open and ears half open.P.S. It is 318AM in my time zone I aint gonna go to sleep anytime soon.Thank youCapt. Eric Wade Joneswww.usairwaysva.orghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/1900driver.jpg

What do I press to get firefox to reload a page completely? I went to the downloads page and hit all the keys I thought did it and nothing. I had to end up using IE to download them.

Noah Bryant

Captains-This is going to be a VERY short- but very detailed update. ;-)I have just made available from our DOWNLOADS page the Operating Manuals for the PMDG MD-11, 75-or-so free liveries for you to download.The PMDG MD-11 is in its final test round, and we believe that we have the release version in hand at long last!Currently we are targeting the PMDG MD-11 release for Monday, as we still have a few more technical details to wrap up for the software release.We are very excited to get this product into your hands and have you up and flying.PLEASE take this time to read through the PMDG MD-11 INTRODUCTION document that is provided in the documents file, as this document will provide you with a significant amount of information on how the PMDG MD-11 software is operated. This simulation has different mouse icons than you are used to seeing, and different panel controlsfor the 2D cockpit.We've included plenty of options to allow you to customize the simulation to suite your tastes, and we've given you some great panel states to help you get a realistic start to your flight.So read that document thoroughly NOW before you become distracted by the software!(We have a tutorial coming for you as well... Probably tomorrow... and it will be included in the software release.)Okay- we're almost there!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Just out of curiosity, will there be a trip fuel calculator for the MD-11 so that we can calculate the required fuel fairly accurately and will there also be a performance file for FSBuild?

Guest Patiko

Thanks Robert,Great News,Surely you must now be able to tell us all how much it is going to cost if you are that close to release??David Toms

Not really needed. The MCDU WEIGHT INIT page will do all the calculations for you. You can try different values of block fuel, enter taxi, and reserve and it will add these to the FMS estimated trip and alternate fuel and give you the final fuel/time. >Just out of curiosity, will there be a trip fuel calculator>for the MD-11 so that we can calculate the required fuel>fairly accurately and will there also be a performance file>for FSBuild?

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg