Sign in to follow this  
Steve Halpern

Operations Manual Released!

thank you, I just printed out the checklist and went through the manual. Can't wait to try her out! I've been waiting for high quality jumbos to come and another one is almost here. Hopefully the FPS in the VC will not be a killer and can somebody do some freighter repaints? All these passenger repaints are nice looking, but there's nothing like hauling cargo

3) is there a pushback truck or just some call outs forpushback?There is no pushback truck - The Model is at the MAX size allowable for FS. You need to use the ground call button to get a hold of your ground crew. >>>> do I have to use slew mode of pushback ... AGAIN? :-( harpsi

Guest B Van Caulart

NicoCustom controls are available from the Level-D Menu option in FS9. :)You wish is fullfilled!

>Nico>>Custom controls are available from the Level-D Menu option in>FS9. :)>>You wish is fullfilled!Yes Bill I know that, but the team wrote that there are even a few more then in v1. I was wondering which ones...I hope the 'set speed bugs', EHSI buttons (ARPT, WPT and so on), Gear Off, start/stop clock , ....Nicowww.nicokaan.nlfc.php?vatsim=814584&indicator=OD1&a=pic767.jpg

Guest Skedflyer

>>>> do I have to use slew mode of pushback ... AGAIN? :-( No, you put in the pushback screen of LVD767 how far back you want to go and which way to turn and starts and stops automatically. No slewing.

Guest astridis

Do you know when the B767 download is available from Flight 1 web site?Thanks

Guest BoeingFreak

Yes, i knowWhen its finished

Guest Skedflyer

That was answered by Mark already.."There is no pushback truck"

That's certainly not the same.You will have pushback control accessable from your overhead panel via the Ground Call button. The pushback control dialogue will enable you to select your pushback distance and the direction of the aircraft nose after the pushback. It will also include an optional interactive sequence for start-up procedure.It's very different from slewing or using the FS puschback command.Tero

PPL(A)

I don't know about you but I'am ready for pushbackJimCYWG

HI,Will the FMC be modelling insertion of the ZFWCG and GWCG?Not entirely sure if boeings have these features, but airbus aircraft do and it seems like pretty std info.Thanks for the update guys....we're (patiently) waiting

Guest Mark McG

You will need to enter the TO %MAC to obtain the TO Stab Trim setting. The TO % MAC will be automatically calculated by the load manager when you load the aircraft.