Sign in to follow this  
cat

Best EGLL FS2002 scenery ?

Hi,I'm looking for good EGLL scenery, either freeware or payware.Will that be the one of Gary Summons or are there good alternatives?Egbert

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Guest Macs

Egbert, Surprisingly,like O'hare-sceneries aren't great in numbers. The only one worth getting is Gary Summons,I have it but find it too great of a Frame Rate Hog. Still,not that we have many options eh?

Guest danowat

Hi Egbert,I think that the gary summons one is the best, although it can be a bit hard on framerates, incidently if you live in the uk you can buy this months pc pilot which has free versions of gary's gatwick and heathrow on it.I have all 5 parts of garys scenery and I think that they are excellent peices of work, well worth the asking price.Dan.

Hi John,It's a frate hog even on your system? What kind of frates are we talking about, on average?

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

The frames aren't bad at all if you get rid of the static aircraft (one unambigously named bgl file).Misha

Guest Toni Rauch

I'm running Gary Summons Heathrow on a 1.9 gig Pentium 4 with the static aircraft and I find the frame rates are fine.What will slow the frame rate down though is very heavy AI traffic there...'Hope this helps.Toni.

This is Gary Summons Heathrow with PAI files and no static aircraft. I get about 15 fps while taxiing on the ground in cockpit view although it drops for a second once in a while when it loads some new textures.I have a PIV 1,4 with 512 DDR RAM, Asus Geforce 3 and run my Hitachi 21" in 1280 x 1024.Regards,Krister

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Hi John,Where do I find this scenery by Gary?Thanks,Bruce.

Guest Tom EverittAFG

www.uk2000scenery.co.ukYou may be interested to know that Gary is planning to release a new version of EGLL next year which will be upto the same standard as his recently released UK2000 Part 5 scenery!TomAFG.

A month? From what I read, Gary will not be releasing the new updated EGLL until June 2003.

Eric 

Guest Bud

KristerIf I may ask - what PAI files do you have to stock your EGLL as you show in the picture.Bud