Sign in to follow this  
byork

New Tutorial Video

Everyone,The Engine Start procedure is one of the more involved parts of FS2Crew 747.So I put on my director's hat and made a little tutorial video this evening...(It's not Martin Scorsese quality, but I think it gets the point across.)http://66.135.39.111/fs2crew/FS2Crew747Video1.zipSize: 30.5 MBFormat: WMVRunning Time: 8.20Enjoy!Bryan York

Here's a challenge for you all:I made 1.5 (that's right... 1.5) procedural mistakes in the video... the 1 part is not related to FS2Crew operations (but rather PMDG operations), and the .5 is something I only half did...You'll really have to squint your eyes to notice them...Can anyone spot them?Bryan

Great video Bryan.You sure did NOT check the flight controls (well, only to one side on the ailerons) with no rudder and elevator check. That should be the .5 you half did. As for the PMDG operations, I couldn't notice anything. Anyone else?--eric

Hello,the inboard CRT should be in ND mode after the FO turns the LOWER EICAS to OFF ;-))Stephane

vpa055.png

You got me all pumped up with this. Watched it 4 times over.Must be something to do with electrical setup: APU is on but not conected to the busses. You still have external power contacted while you are pushing back. How come? Plus only one external power conected. In that setup the busses must be conected to the APU. Plus a few other things. The STORM lights toggle seems to be on (but it's INOP). Logo lights - I'm not sure on the FS2Crew SOP for it. It's off for pushback here.Confirm? --eric

Weird nobody said anything about the music. Works great on the video. BTW. I'm wondering if this was the corect answer. Can you check it above please?--eric>You got me all pumped up with this. Watched it 4 times over.>>Must be something to do with electrical setup: APU is on but>not conected to the busses. You still have external power>contacted while you are pushing back. How come? Plus only one>external power conected. In that setup the busses must be>conected to the APU. >>Plus a few other things. The STORM lights toggle seems to be>on (but it's INOP). Logo lights - I'm not sure on the FS2Crew>SOP for it. It's off for pushback here.>>Confirm?>> --eric

Quote: Weird nobody said anything about the music. Works great on the video. So, the music is GREAT with the video :)Thanks for answer the other post. --ericPS. any prizes for the guesser? like an empty bottle of coke?

Guest ori218

Hi Bryan and Eric,I noticed the APU was on plus the ground power on pushback also.Honestly, I am not an expert enough to fully know if it is supposed to be like it.(NOW I KNOW, I was right to raise an eyebrow).How am I supposed to check the flight controls? do you mean moving the yoke and see if it works, or something else?Please explain.