Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

C-17 is a must, surely?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

FSD did a C-17 in a package combined with a upgraded T-38. I seem to recall that it did not include a panel or at least used a default FS9 panel.Dale

Or a C-5, or a tanker, anything, please. I think the only sophisticated military addons we have are cloud9s stuff, CS C-130, and the tweet. Jeff

not to mention a fully working VC10 tanker including custom panel by David Maltby,or the diverse KC135 fleet at HJG,with a nice panel set as well :)cheersJP.

>>not to mention a fully working VC10 tankerincluding custom panel by David Maltby,or the diverse KC135 fleet at HJG,with a nice panel set as well :)cheersJP.<

>like with a VC!Absolutely Alex, want to use my TrackIR4 with it :-)

>One of top quality and not the one Ben Hewitt did. Not sure who Ben is, but I'm the original author of the FSD C-17.>No disrepects to Ben LOL.No 'disrespect' taken.Regards,Owen

Owen,I'm another one that would like to see the C-17 done. I have your original and it's good. IMHO, it needs a better VC and a cargo area to use with ActiveCamera.All the best,Jim Donlin

>Owen,>>I'm another one that would like to see the C-17 done. I have>your original and it's good. IMHO, it needs a better VC and a>cargo area to use with ActiveCamera.>>All the best,>>Jim DonlinHi Jim,Since I'm no longer a part of FSD, I don't forsee the C-17 being revised any further. Since this is a relatively new military aircraft, I don't forsee there being any further information being available that would allow for the creation of a 100% accurate working VC. Have you noticed that Boeing has not even allowed a scale model of it to be produced?Regards,Owen