Sign in to follow this  
rightseat

TBM 700, It's finally here!!!!!

Guest cybreton

Yes, this is the real response of the aircraft. The response isn't linear (betatesters who are real army pilot's say this). Thanks so much for all your post, check out the update soon on the avsim library (no release date for the moment). And, thank you for support my french english, lol...

Guest cimanera

Thanks for the clarification cyberton, and love your aircraft. Excellent job!!

Hello CyrilGreat news on the update, did you let bill help on the backlighting?I am really looking forward to fitting some RXP and simflyers avionics in the new VC.Many thanks for a great aircraft.

>Hello Cyril>Great news on the update, did you let bill help on the>backlighting?I did hear from Cyril and should have the requested 'parts' sometime this coming weekend.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Hey Bill, all I can say is AWSOME!! Once this plane has backlighting, and other updates in this package,it will be perfect. I haven't done anything since I got it as I would rather do it in one download instead of making changes as they become available. Best regards, Jeff

Hello BillThat is really good news, good luck with the backlighting it is all that is left to really put this up there with the best GA releases for FS9.

Hi mad dog and all.Did you try to change / add the Light mod that I posted above? That makes the VC very useful at night, and you can turn the lights on during the day when flying into the Sun. TVHere is the list again, you can just choose the light, no need to wait for the patch to enjoy. I hope it helps.Complete list and a better alternative to DMEComplete list of changes I made to TBM 700Hi, everyone.I

Guest ekkaihla

Thanks for the team for creating this fine addon! Looking forward for the update and more civilian paint schemes, too!In case someone is interested, a PDF version of the real TBM 700 POH is downloadable for free from EADS Socata's website:http://www.socata.eads.net/Just go to "Support" menu, and from there select the "Online Publications". The POH is in two parts. They total over 900 pages, so might take a while to through them!Lot's of other stuff on those pages as well, icluding paint shcemes etc.Regards,-Esa

Guest Jorge Antunes

Hi,Is this yet the ETA for the update?Also, will it be an update to the existing file or a new installation file?Best regards,jorge Antunes

Here is the result of a few hours work for a "first pass" at backlighting. I've got another technique I want to try out and then I'll decide which looks best... ;)http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3559/tb...ighted012cd.jpg

Fr. Bill    

Guest Jorge Antunes

Hi,that looks awesome.Any ETA on the updated?Best regardsJorge Antunes

>Hi,>that looks awesome.>Any ETA on the updated?When the soup is ready, you'll be called to the table... ;)

Fr. Bill    

Guest Jorge Antunes

>>Hi,>>that looks awesome.>>Any ETA on the updated?>>When the soup is ready, you'll be called to the table... ;)>LOLAnd at what stage is the soup? Collecting ingredients or almost ready?Just kidding.I guess i'm not the only one wondering about the update :DBest regardsJorge

Guest ChadBlack

>Are you sure this has weather capabilities? I didn't see>that. >>Yes, you have to turn it on. The button on the weather radar>actually works. Shocked when I clicked it on and low and>behold weather radar.>lol... thats a fake weather radar. Its not actually showing the weather outside your plane.