Sign in to follow this  
I132

Archer III Released

Guest Knikolaes

Out where? LOL. According to their web site in the purchase section:Click on one of the Server links below to begin your download.Server 1 PRODUCT NOT YET FOR SALE Server 2 PRODUCT NOT YET FOR SALE

It's working for me. You might try updating your product page, you may have an old one cached.

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Guest Knikolaes

Great, so everyone can see it but me? I even cleared everything -- temp files, cookies, etc. Gah! Oh well, I'll wait till Fight1 has it up. They will, eventually.

I just went to dreamfleet2000.com Very nice airplane. Guages are very smooth in both the 2d and vc. Time to hit the hay, but I will be flying a bunch tomorrow since I have the day off. I love fire dept schedules. hee heeI wish you luck Chris. It should be there. My guess is they started sales at 2400 EST. Great job fellas. I have been waiting and checking and waiting and checking for this one since you first announced it. :)Scott

Guest Knikolaes

**boggle** I went to my gaming machine and it came right up -- schweet. Good thing for networks. Now to wait till Midnight for my direct deposit to hit . . . . . :-)

Guest DreamFleet

I just got the darn thing up on the site, and had a bunch of sales before I even got the press release e-mailed! :-eekJust refresh your browser / clear the cache. She's there!Or if you just want to download her, no purchase required to download with the Flight One wrapper:http://66.135.39.111/dreamfleet/df181_r1_01.exeHope y'all like her, and thanks for the mention!All right, time for ZZZZzzzzzzzzz..... ;)Regards,http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...R_FORUM_LOU.jpg

Guest Knikolaes

Yes!!! And flying her now on my FS machine!!!! WOW!!!!!Now I wonder how many of my paychecks I could use to bribe Dreamfleet to consider the Piper PA-24 Comanche (retractable gear) from my flight school :-)

Guest DreamFleet

No bribes necessary, just find me one near CDW, coerce our staff to do it, and find us enough hours in the day to do it.Happy flying with the Archer! :)I'll have to be honest, while I like the Comanche, I finally want to do an aircraft that I own / fly. So now it's my turn after all these years, and my Dakota is next!She's in for a performance engine overhaul right now, and I just hope the dyno test turns up something in excess of 235 HP. Would be neat to see what a 250 HP Dakota is like!Wasn't I supposed to be getting some sleep? ;)Regards,http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...R_FORUM_LOU.jpg

Guest Knikolaes

Sleep? I have heard of this. OH! Yeah -- THAT's what I was going to get before installing this. Will do so in a few hours :-P LOL. Doing a cross country from KPUB to KDMOV244 LAA V10 ADEER V10 EMP V234 AUGIE -- 7000 feet.

Is it me or does the panel look a bit plain?Compared to the Version 2 (black panel with a worn look, which is what I saw when I flew a real one) the version 3 looks a plain panel with the gauges on, or is that what its supposed to look like?Graham