Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest zannu

Screenshoot in FS9

Hi everybody can someone indicated me a program for take screenshoot in fs9? tanks dani

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I use FSscreen for all my screenshots. It's small, compact, and a breeze to use.

Hi all, Been using this program forever, Now getting run time error 380, invalid property value.. !!!?!

I think I have tried them all over the years and I much prefer the Screen Hunter program.The price is right (free) and it offers many useful options and uses very little computer resources so you can have it running in the background all the time. It is very simple to use also.Check it out here:http://wisdom-soft.com/products/screenhunter_free.htm

I think I have tried them all over the years and I much prefer the Screen Hunter program.The price is right (free) and it offers many useful options and uses very little computer resources so you can have it running in the background all the time. It is very simple to use also.Check it out here:http://wisdom-soft.com/products/screenhunter_free.htm
How do all these differ from using the Print screen function and then copying in paint? That's what I do... Kinda redundant after a while though cuz you gotta keep pasting and copying over for more than one shot...

How do all these differ from using the Print screen function and then copying in paint? That's what I do... Kinda redundant after a while though cuz you gotta keep pasting and copying over for more than one shot...
Specialized tools are much more practical. I use FastStone Capture (not only for FS but for making professional software documentation and user manuals). Some of it's features are:Resource friendly - uses a very small amount of memory, especially when minimized to the Windows tray area Efficient tools to capture windows, objects, full screen, rectangle/freehand-selected regions and scrolling areas Capture web pages in Microsoft Internet Explorer, FireFox and Opera Option to specify destination (internal editor, clipboard, file or printer) where the captured image will be sent Text/Arrowed line/Highlight/Watermark annotation Drop-shadow, torn-edge effects Add caption Resize, crop, zoom in/out Undo/Redo Save as BMP, JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, GIF, TIFF, TGA and PDF Send e-mails Screen magnifier, Screen color picker Multi-monitor support

Hello,As freeware I used (and keep use for some screens) SnapperAs payware I use HypersnapDX 6Those two captures tools give me full satisfaction so far.Regards.biggrinsanta.gif