Sign in to follow this  
Guest Weeman

Walk and Follow or Active Camera?

Just wanted to here some opinions about the two products...I have used active camera and i have seen what IGFly's Walk and Follow can do but which one is really better..I have Active Camera now. Should i switch over to Walk and Follow?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have both and I prefer Active Camera. A lot. Uninstalled W&F and recently installed it again, but it just doesn't cut it for me. You can have both installed, though. W&F has some neat features but lacks a few that I find important and which AC has. So, if I had to choose between the two, I'd choose Active Camera.Regards,Jure

I used AC until WaF came out now I use it because you can create wing views for aircraft without virtual cabins. WF allows you to move the camera anywere in spot view, as a matter of fact FSX has that option two. IMHO, get WF.Dave F.

I was considering W&F as well, but found that the Recorder Module by Matthias Neusinger gave me what I was looking for, one of which was the spot views that FSX has of the aircraft.Cheers

I have tried W&F and AC. The only one I use is AC for head latency and wing views (if poss)The freeware Recorder module covers all my wing/spot/tower view needs.

Yep same here flight recorder + ac great combo :-)Andr