Sign in to follow this  
misgav

your worst addons?

>The other is Roads and Rivers Europe scenery addon; You get>correctly placed rivers, but next to them are the fs default>ones, so you end up seeing double rivers!While I can agree with the topic and the feeling some add-ons can give you I do have to correct this statement. I used (and still use) Roads and rivers of Europe you don't get double rivers with a standard install of this. Maybe an install problem?

simcheck_sig_banner_retro.jpg

I believe that in the readme of Roads & Rivers Europe, it says that the original big rivers cannot be removed!My install was ok I think.Eytan

Has to be E dIMENSIONAL 3d Glasses. Used about 3 times and since abandoned. Would put them on e-bay but would feel a fraud!!!

Keep those 3D glasses.You might need them if you go see a 3D movie in those huge IMAX theaters LOL. Watch out for that great white shark swimming right towards you. If it gets too close, punch its nose with your fist in the air!Eytan

>At many of my add on airports, with 40% AI, FSPassengers,>FSNav, and ActiveSky and Radar Contact running on WideFS I was>getting about 10 - 12.5 FPS when on the ground. Uninstalling>UT gave me just enough to smooth out those situations.>>Like I said, I'm sure I'll go back and forth for years. I>love how UT makes my FS9 look from FL310 but, on final I>prefer the relative abundance of autogen houses and buildings>it was suppressing. At least just for today I do. >>Tomorrow may be different. :-)It won't surpress any autogen if you turn off the 3D Nightlights while flying in the day time.

Unquestionably the Aviograsf A3440. Nothing even came close.-Dean

>Both in the air and on the ground, as soon as the TCAS issues>a traffic warning it knocks declutter to minimum and it gets>stuck there. So I lose all the airports and NAVAIDs on the>MFD and there is absolutely no way to get them back even after>the traffic alert is gone unless I reload the plane. People>with this problem just keep TCAS off. It so happens that I>consider the TCAS one of the important features of the Avidyne>system so it's unacceptable to me that it's practically>unusable in my sim. Other than that the C400 is a fantastic>piece of work.>>Jason>>We are betting you failed to click the lower right soft key to acknowledge the traffic and reset the display. This is covered in detail on pages 8-9 of the C400 FS9 the manual.:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>We are betting you failed to click the lower right soft key to>acknowledge the traffic and reset the display. This is covered>in detail on pages 8-9 of the C400 FS9 the manual.:-)>>Of course I clicked it. I wish it were that easy.Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

>>We are betting you failed to click the lower right soft key>to>>acknowledge the traffic and reset the display. This is>covered>>in detail on pages 8-9 of the C400 FS9 the manual.:-)>>>>>Of course I clicked it. I wish it were that easy.>>JasonJason, I don't recall seeing you ask about this in the support forum for the C400, so it must not be that much of a much... ???If there is a problem, I'd sure like to know as I would really like to find a solution. I am one of the programmers for the system and have the ability to do the research on problems, but first......I need to know there IS a problem! ;)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I have to give my vote to FS Hot Seat.It was my first flight deck simulator, and I liked what it could do; I thought it was a great concept. But man, it took every bit of resource, and then some, that my computer could muster. It sucked all the fun out of flying.

Deaconblues:Wow! Great sig line. When you read it instead of just hearing it in the song, it takes on a whole new meaning.BTW, Donald Fagan is just nuts . . . :+

Guest ScottPilot

Anything from Abascus for me.Just don't like there stuff.

>Jason, I don't recall seeing you ask about this in the support>forum for the C400, so it must not be that much of a much...>???http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/forum/viewtopic...4&hilit=#p14604>If there is a problem, I'd sure like to know as I would really>like to find a solution. I am one of the programmers for the>system and have the ability to do the research on problems,>but first...>>...I need to know there IS a problem! ;)If you search keywords in the forum you can see I'm not the only one with this (non-major) problem.Jason

Jason

Hmm, I answered that thread and repeated the answer again today..:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>Hmm, I answered that thread and repeated the answer again>today..:-)>>Edit: Thanks Ron, I'm sending you a PM in your own forum regarding this.Jason

Jason