Sign in to follow this  
Guest abent

If you like heavies, check this out...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Superb.Looking at that picture helps me understand why it's going to be a long time before we get a top quality A380 for FS. Still, as I'm 44 now, it'll possibly be available for when/if I retire :-)

Beautiful cockpit ,honnestly, bravo to Airbus!!Just look at those FMC's and those screens in front of the sidesticks. I guess this is how cockpits will be in the future A320's, A330's and A340's (if of course they will keep going on with their productions)Those seats do show a lot of testing though, they're pretty worn out.Again, this aircraft has a very pretty and functional cockpit.One remark though, I don't understand why Airbus didn't change the seat upholostry. I mean, this bird does deserve it.Nontheless, classical Airbus look has it's charm, thanks for link.RegardsOnurLTBA

Does anyone know how "they" got this picture to rotate and move like it does? Is it a apecial photo program? I'd love to have it. jerrycwo4

Well, sort of. It's a special camera that takes 360* photos. The actual technique used varies by photographer, but many times they make multiple passes with the camera and electronically stitch it together to get the full rotating AND up and down coverage shown in that 'photo'.Here in the US, realtors have been using this technology for a few years to show off homes on their websites.

What a fantastic cockpit! This looks like it came straight outta Star Trek Voyager :)