Sign in to follow this  
Mike T

REX for FS9

I'm surprised that I did not see news of this posed here! That is REALLY great news as the greatest sim released by MS to date just keeps on getting better!Regards,Mike T.

From the screenshots it looks like it will be a nice program, but looks like it will swallow the frames whole.Is this for fs9 or fsx? or both?P.S this is rex http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Guest abent

I agree, it does look very promising. However, I'm with flyinpilot212121 on this one. Looks like a frame rate tanker. Hopefully I'm wrong!Thanks for the info.Adam

Looks amazing....too amazing.Has their much hyped FSX version even been released yet? Seven+ months after their initial screenshots for FSX were released and had the community all giddy like a schoolgirl, they haven't been released yet. Now there are screenies for a FS9 version... hmmmmI hope they prove me wrong, but call me "if it seems too good to be true....."Randy

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, MSI VENTUS 3x OC RTX 3070 8 GB, 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz, 1 TB NVMe SSD, 1 TB HDD, Sharp 43" 4KTV

Randy:Timest is a stand up guy and I'll vouch for him any day. You have to remember that the delay is not about REX its about SP2! SP2 requires many changes vs original and vs SP1 and it is common knowledge that SP2 broke a lot of FSX products especially if you decide to turn on the, ahem - snicker, DX10 "preview".He has always planned to release the FSX version first and that has always been his focus. He actually LISTENED to the vast number of FS9 users and decided that it actually was worth it to release a FS9 version as well.Regards,Mike T.

>Looks amazing....too amazing.>Has their much hyped FSX version even been released yet?>Seven+ months after their initial screenshots for FSX were>released and had the community all giddy like a schoolgirl,>they haven't been released yet. Now there are screenies for a>FS9 version... hmmmm>I hope they prove me wrong, but call me "if it seems too good>to be true.....">RandyThanks for the nice words everyone, and thank you for your support Mike :)Randy:It's been 5 months since the screenshots. We have added features to REX that wasn't slated for release, as well as hurdles to overcome. You can understand. We now have 1 full-time person dedicated to the fs9 version, and as soon as we reach a certain milestone in beta testing the fsx version I will jump on board with the fs9 version as well.As to the questions about frame rates.. no problems guys. All textures sizes are user-selectable. Have a good evening.

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

It's too good to be true. I'll wait until its released and then read some reviews before I purchase. But, man, does it look great!RH