Sign in to follow this  
Guest cbuchner1

The TileProxy project goes public in May.

It seems to work OK for me.George

I know this is a bit off topic, but I can't get to the website you are referring to for your mesh...fsproject.com I can see a cached version from April 22nd through google, but I can't get to the main site. Anyone else have any luck?

Building a full scale 737-800 Simulator running P3D v5.x 210 degree wrap around screenspacer.png

Jason Lohrenz (@lohrenz737) • Instagram photos and videos

Lohrenz 737 Simulator Project (lohrenzsimulator.com)

Guest cbuchner1

I tried accessing the site recently, but the server seems to be down now.The "contact" link on the web site lists a tabu82@hotmail.com address as the site admin. Maybe you can ask there what happened to the site.Christian

> I hope you will be getting a certain email>today!Yes, I hope so too!

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

Guest cbuchner1

Now how would you know what kind of email I expect unless you guys are in some secret conspiracy... ;-)

Guest cbuchner1

OMG. Taking off with a motor glider from Apple Valley, California and flying over the rock formations at about 7 PM local time I found that the terrain casts realistic shadows on itself. I hadn't noticed that ever before, but let me tell you: THIS LOOKS AWESOME on satellite terrain. I mean how real can it get?

You *KNOW* a project is good when the author is as excited about using it as his audience. :)

Has anyone managed to get the tiles loaded at Rio de Janeiro?I've tried with GE and VE and very few tiles were received correctly. Similarly at Gran Canaria.However, this morning I had complete coverage of Sydney, Australia and Miami Fl.George

Question for Christian. When the bmps are written to world will they not be fetched again even if they are a low LOD?George

Guest cbuchner1

I liked the harbour in Miami a lot. Microsoft have placed a 3D cruise ship there and it seems to have a near-collision with one of the satellite ships. ;-)Also very nice how Microsoft's 3D cranes appear to be loading/unloading some satellite container ships.Christian

Guest cbuchner1

They will be fetched in more detail if a higher LOD level is required later. Also proxyUser keeps every tile cached in RAM and only reloads from disk when it is restarted.

Guest Airbuzz

This program works under Windows x64 ?---Directory is D:FSXTileProxy on drive D:Load failed with error: 0x800704fbThis driver has been blocked from loadingAttach failed with error: 0x801f0013The system could not find the filter specified.---