Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kevinhelmboldt

747-400X/F mod?

Bryan, are you/will you make a mod for the -400F for FSX like you did you FS9? It would be GREATLY appreciated by us Freight DogsKhelm

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Khelm,Time is biggest issue I'm afraid, which is why I never promise anything.Before I can even think about getting a real freighter mod (not just something slap-stick), I need to finished off the Wilco A340, FSX ATR, King Air and then MD-11.Cheers,Bryan

No updates. Right now the focus is on the MD-11.The MD-11 will have a freighter option in the initial release.Cheers,Bryan

I'm really looking forward to the freighter version! :)Regards,Adam.

I really wish there was a freight version because if there isn't a passanger there is probally a freight flight.......

Now that the MD-11 is out the door any chance of a 400FX version update. Some of my favorite liveries are freighters for.

Now that the MD-11 is out the door any chance of a 400FX version update. Some of my favorite liveries are freighters for.
The -F mod is still on the drawing board. These have been mega busy days. I've spending the last month working hard to make FS2Crew MD-11 compatible with the soon-to-be released FS9 version of the MD-11 aircraft.Cheers,Bryan

The -F mod is still on the drawing board. These have been mega busy days. I've spending the last month working hard to make FS2Crew MD-11 compatible with the soon-to-be released FS9 version of the MD-11 aircraft.Cheers,Bryan
Sorry to be so bothersom, but its been over 6 months, anything new?

Sorry to be so bothersom, but its been over 6 months, anything new?
Nothing new. However, with my new voice system, we may be re-doing FS2Crew for the Queen.We'll see.Cheers,

Nothing new. However, with my new voice system, we may be re-doing FS2Crew for the Queen.We'll see.Cheers,
That would be really great ! :) (and for the MD-11 too :()Wish you the best,Deniz

Hi,

Yeah, that would be awesome, can't wait for that (and then please with cargo version in the initial release^^). If you start doing that, will you do this for FSX only or also for FS9? Hopefully with FS9 - then I'll be one of the first customer :(