Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rsrandazzo

Pmdg Md-11 For Fs2004 Released!

Captains-The long awaited FS2004 version of the PMDG MD-11 has been released!This completes the first part of this epic development project to bring you the finest MD-11 simulation yet undertaken for use with Microsoft Flight Simulator. The work to complete this version fell almost entirely on the shoulders of Michael, Vin and Vangelis- so please take a moment to thank them for their hard work and dedication- even to the point where family holiday plans were disrupted in order to get this airplane wrapped up for you.We have made 87 (or so) liveries available for you- you will find them on the DOWNLOADS page. You'll note that the FSX and FS2004 download links are side by side- which will make it easy for you to compare against the adjoining image before downloading your favorite liveries!For the next few days, we have DISCOUNTED the printed manuals by $20 for those who might want to grab their copies while the price is good. This discount won't last long, so don't wait!Okay- we'll be around the forum during the coming days to answer questions and to help you out with any issues you might run across.As always- we greatly appreciate your support of our products- and we hope that this MD-11 continues to meet the high standards you expect from all of us at PMDG!NOTE: Some of you have reported that when you enter the shopping cart you see a report that your "cart is empty." This is a problem with your broswer cache hanging on to an old server address that is no longer in service. Please fully flush your browser cache- and the problem will go away. Itf it persists- you may need to dig a bit more to accomplish the flush appropriately. (MSIE in particular can be hard to flush effectively...)NOTE 2: If you purchased the COMBO but did not receive an email with a renewed download link, simply go to www.precisionmanuals.com and sign into your user account. Look under order history and you'll find the link is there for you to use. If your link shows EXPIRED, then this means we did not reset your order (our fault, sorry!) but we will if you let us know. NOTE 3: Some of you were seeing your COMBO download links pulling the original copy of the COMBO file with only the FSX installer present. We have identified the cause of this problem and you should be able to pull both installers for now. If not, please bear with us- we have a tech working to resolve the issue early in the morning.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Robert, You and your team are AWESOME!!!!! Thank you for another Stunning aircraft!!!!!!! Got to go....ground crew is yelling at me. :(

Thank You team PMDG,Your high standards and quality products really shine through!!!/Patrick

Yeah to bad I don't have any chance of running it, so I will put my $80 toward a new compiter as I only have a P4 1.8 gig processor and these are the FS9 requirementsMininimum" - 3GHz or multi-core processor, 1GB RAM, WinXP SP2/VistaBest Performance - Dual or Quad Core Processor, 2GB RAM, 512MB Gfx Card, WinXP SP2. MS FSX with Service Pack 2 (or later) installed (for FSX/FS9 combo version) ,"I can run the 747, but this just left me in the dust! I 'm so bummed, oh well see you in 3 years. :(Michael P.

Excellent work by ALL the PMDG Team!Now, onwards with the B737* :( *not to be taking seriously

JG, They have updated the home page there is a direct link there or on the left bottom of the FSX MD-11 page there is a link to the FS9 only and the combo version. BTW, a big thank you is in order for the PMDG group as a whole!!! I finally got my DC-10/DC-10NG for FS. Jared

When i go to the url they send me in the e-mail,i get only the download for the fsx and not the fs9,i've try'ed it bit it only contains the fsx plaine,anybody the same problem??Thx Peter

Yeah to bad I don't have any chance of running it, so I will put my $80 toward a new compiter as I only have a P4 1.8 gig processor and these are the FS9 requirementsMininimum" - 3GHz or multi-core processor, 1GB RAM, WinXP SP2/VistaBest Performance - Dual or Quad Core Processor, 2GB RAM, 512MB Gfx Card, WinXP SP2. MS FSX with Service Pack 2 (or later) installed (for FSX/FS9 combo version) ,"I can run the 747, but this just left me in the dust! I 'm so bummed, oh well see you in 3 years. :(Michael P.
Michael-If you can run the 747- this will run better... It is a far better design from a software standpoint.I think we may have accidentally carried over minimum requirements that aren't valid for FS2004... We'll take a look at that tomorrow.

Michael-If you can run the 747- this will run better... It is a far better design from a software standpoint.I think we may have accidentally carried over minimum requirements that aren't valid for FS2004... We'll take a look at that tomorrow.
I figured something didn't make sense here as the 74 only needs a 1.5 gig processor, so that didn't make sense to me, thanks for the clarification, so after payday you wont see me on the forums unless I have a problem as I will be too busy flying this thing! I bet VATSIM will fill up with MD-11 in a few days as many people buy this awesome bird, can't wait for payday.Michael P.

When i go to the url they send me in the e-mail,i get only the download for the fsx and not the fs9,i've try'ed it bit it only contains the fsx plaine,anybody the same problem??Thx Peter
Same problem here.My download file also only contains the FSX version. I'm dying to take this plane to the skies, so I hope PMDG will solve this problem soon.

same here, deleting cookies and cache didn

:( :( :( Thank you Robert and the rest of the PMDG Crew.. I just got this beauty installed and will give it a thorough going over this weekend.. Thanks again.

Helloplease conrifm for us how i can buy FS9 version alone ?the same message ((FS2004 Version: Late 2008)) so i must wait or what ?

I too have the same problem. No email, link is expired, flushed DNS Cache and still nada. Emailed support with purchased combo information. I figured something like this would happen. Anyhow, waiting on support. Man, I would hate to see their inbox right about now... :(

NOTE 2: If you purchased the COMBO but did not receive an email with a renewed download link, simply go to www.precisionmanuals.com and sign into your user account. Look under order history and you'll find the link is there for you to use.
I have not received the Email whit the download link! This is dissapointing! You promissed to give us all that bought the combo the download link before it was released! I have also been to my account and looked under my order history. I find my Combo order but it only have the old Download link that has expired!! Please fix this !!!!!!Fredrik

Well, well - what can I say! I purchased the fs9/fsx combo and have so far been marvelling at the airplane in FSX at the same time as crying when I try to load some AI or fly to an advanced airport like Aerosoft EGLL.Now I just fired it up in FS9, went to the same airport with 100% AI (that is some 120 aircrafts on the ground and god know how many in the air) and also Active Sky Advanced. In VC, which of course is the way to fly, I still have some 35 fps (which suits my Track IR just fine) and over 40 fps in 2d.Whoah!! I don't dispute that FS9 is technically inferior to FSX as PMDG has stated, but I can't tell the difference. Big Thank You to PMDG for this aircraft! :)/Krister

ANYONE WHO DID NOT GET AN EMAIL:You need to sign your posts with your FULL NAME as it would appear in our system.This is a major reason we require signatures, we cannot help you if we don't know who you are - we have thousands of most first names in our system, we need your full name.