Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Pmdg Md-11 For Fs2004 Released!

Well, against my better financial judgement, I laid down my $80 last night and bought the MD-11. And really, all I can say is this: You guys have raised the bar for Flight Simulator addons with everything you've put out, from the 737-600, to the -800 expansion, to the 747-400--even the B1900s, that proved that inexpensive and simple doesn't mean ugly and tough to fly. With the MD-11, you haven't just raised the bar. You shot that sucker into geosynchronous orbit.Congratulations on a job well done, PMDG, and thank you.

@BRIT...make sure the installers placed the aircraft information for those liveries in the aircraft .cfg file of those variants. If that information is not in the .cfg file, I highly doubt the liveries will show up in FS9. Happened to me yesterday, so I had to uninstall each livery via the respective installers, rebooted the pc and reinstalled one at a time to make sure they showed up. SO far, so good.

Thanks for the help.In the end i just manually went in the aircraft.cfg file and edited the details so the liveries would show in FS9 so all sorted now. :)Michael S

Just keeping you guys in the loop - it's gonna be another day on the updates, things aren't going as quickly as we'd hoped. We're pretty confident it'll be tomorrow though.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Just keeping you guys in the loop - it's gonna be another day on the updates, things aren't going as quickly as we'd hoped. We're pretty confident it'll be tomorrow though.
Thanks, Ryan and Robert for the update info. Robert mentions the fix being to correct the "nose gear door animation". He means the missing nose gear doors in the FS9 model, correct?Tim

One anomaly I found with the FS9 version of the MD-11 is the FMC while in VC mode. After clicking on the FMC to bring it up to view, I noticed the "DTG" does not count off the mileage. It only does this when I minimize it back to the pedestal. There's no issue with it while viewing the full FMC in 2D mode. Is this going to be corrected as well in a future patch?