Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Pmdg Md-11 For Fs2004 Released!

Is there an ETA on the update for the FSX version? It appears that those who purchased the bundle have the update, the rest of are still waiting. I for one still have issues with gauges on the 2D panel that I hope are addressed.ThanksBrad

Well, team. Great add-on (FS9 version); your best yet!On my old P4, frames are better than the 747. The panel, daytime & night, VC and 2D, is pleasing to my eye. The sub-panels, and innovative mouse clicks, are great. The depth of the sim will occupy me for a long time.Thanks for deciding to do this project for FS9. Youse did good.Dave Skuback

Dave Skuback - KBLM

'Cause down the shore everything's all right

Guest buffjack

When Trying to install the MD11 for FS9, I get an error message saying I must have FS9 ver 9.1 installed and the installation closes.Problem is I do have the latest FS9 update from Microsoft already installed, I tried reinstalling FS9 update but the install progran tells me I have the update already installed. How I'm I going the get my MD11 installed please.Regards William

Guest buffjack

Sortrd!!The problem seems to have been(I think), I had a third party FS9.exe NoCD installed, after removing it I was able to install My MD11.Cheers

When Trying to install the MD11 for FS9, I get an error message saying I must have FS9 ver 9.1 installed and the installation closes.Problem is I do have the latest FS9 update from Microsoft already installed, I tried reinstalling FS9 update but the install progran tells me I have the update already installed. How I'm I going the get my MD11 installed please.Regards William

Dear PMDG team,I bought the MD11 combo version (order 106495) and did not received an email nor have active download link in my account.Thanks for sending me a new linkCongratulations for this wonderful aircraft and best wishes for new year.Romain Boulanger.PS; I tried to send an email thru the "contact us" link after logging to my account on the web site. This causes an error on the web site.
You're all set - sorry we didn't get to it sooner.
Is there an ETA on the update for the FSX version? It appears that those who purchased the bundle have the update, the rest of are still waiting. I for one still have issues with gauges on the 2D panel that I hope are addressed.ThanksBrad
It's in testing right now - if all goes well maybe later today/tonight. (that is not a "release date", there better not be any complaining if it takes another day or two :( )

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I hate to ask, but any timeline on the nose gear door fix to the model?Tim

Hello, this add-on is the best of alls FS9 excellent job ! I see on differents forums a question wich had no answer: How to disable the virtual cockpit ? i not use this just a 2D panel. Why is not the same option than the 747 PMDG ?
Can answer you my question please ?

I hate to ask, but any timeline on the nose gear door fix to the model?Tim
Should be fixed today along with the other updates.
Can answer you my question please ?
There is no option to disable the VC, sorry. The MD-11 is not the 747, it's completely different code, and in testing the VC did not prove a performance hit to anyone. If you are in the 2D panel, the VC is NOT being drawn and its gauges are not active.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Ok thanks yes i flying on 2D panel but when changed a view that's reduce performance. Hum it's not serious i would content myself with it, fabulous add-on many thanks again. :(

Should be fixed today along with the other updates.
Thanks, Ryan. Will look forward to it.Tim

Guest DoctorHouse

I just wanted to say, thank you for such a great great plane, beautiful, very realistic, high FPS,.....perfect. Thanks you very very much for such a great job.

Hey guys,Firstly what a great product, well worth the money. Hats off to everyone at the PMDG team who created this masterpiece.Only one problem though is i can't install the liveries. I download them fine and says it installs them correctly but when i look in FS9 there not there to be seen? I run vista could this be the problem? Any idea's?Also is there any fuel planning documents? or a fuel planner?Regards,Michael Stevens

Great job PMDG! This product looks really good and I look forward to your future products!Alex

Hey guys,Firstly what a great product, well worth the money. Hats off to everyone at the PMDG team who created this masterpiece.Only one problem though is i can't install the liveries. I download them fine and says it installs them correctly but when i look in FS9 there not there to be seen? I run vista could this be the problem? Any idea's?Also is there any fuel planning documents? or a fuel planner?Regards,Michael Stevens
Hi Michael,Once you install the liveries, make sure you scroll down all the way to Mc-Donald Douglas -PMDG - to select your liveries - as well, make sure you are selecting the correct engine (PW, GE, Etc..) to see the full list of liveries - I had the same reaction when I first installed them...Robert

Hey thanks for the reply,I am looking at the full menu. I don't understand. I installed 4 liveries fine and now it doesn't work...strange :(Michael