Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Pmdg Md-11 For Fs2004 Released!

Hello PMDG team,Thank you so much for the release. Especially to Michael, Vin and Vangelis for their hard work during the Christmas and New Year days. Enjoy your coming holidays, guys. You deserved it so much. I still have one question, in the combo there is a FSX setup included. Do I have to uninstall the previous version or may I install this file above the recent one ?Best regards,PeterBelgium

Thank you to everyone at PMDG the amount of work you put into this is unreal and VERY VERY VERY greatly appreciated.I'll purchase mine in about an hour when I get home.And if you have problems with the combo version I think it would be polite to wait abit and cut the guys at pmdg some slack.Thank youRichy

Guest Whotosay

Thank you guys.. My uncle likes it and I am crying. :( :( :(

Guest Cris B
Thank you guys.. My uncle likes it and I am crying. :( :( :(
Tears of joy, I hope?She is a beautiful bird isn

Guest steffa

Hay all,Is it possible to buy this beauty and instal it on 2 personal computers on one IP? Because I have 2 PC's in this home and I want to fly this aircraft on the 2 Pc's. The PC's will have the same IP adrress, so I don't think it will be a problem.I hope because love the fly this aircraft here on the PC's. Steffa

Guest doctormax

Dear friends,i'd like to know if 9.1 uptodate for FS2004 is necessary for MD11. I have not installed this file and all the PMDG products run good.Thanks in advance

Dear friends,i'd like to know if 9.1 uptodate for FS2004 is necessary for MD11. I have not installed this file and all the PMDG products run good.Thanks in advance
Yes, it's required to have the 9.1 update. Otherwise, it's not going to install...Tim

Guest doctormax
Yes, it's required to have the 9.1 update. Otherwise, it's not going to install...Tim
Thanks!!

Guest OK65

Hi Pmdg Team.Thanks for your wonderful product. I got your downloadlink,but for me my internet provider had since sunday som difficulties in their lines, so ive been without connection until now.But dont worry i only gonna claim a big discount from my internet provider :( Its finish dowloading now, so i have to start the install now.Once again...thanks a lot

Guest Paul_D

Dear PMDG Staff :Thankyou very much for this wonderful aircraft. although I am not a regular poster on this forum I have been waiting with lots of anticipation. I now own both the 747-400/F and Md-11 and I am truly living in the clouds at this point. since downloading the MD-11 i have been toying around with it at various airports and enjoying its high level of detail. Thank you so much pmdg for your efforts you MD-11 is truly a wonderful piece of work...Paul ( Toronto Canada ).

Dear Robert. no email received - Purchased the Combo 10/14/2008 - Customer ID 38831, Order ID 106421LOgged into the pmdg site and says Link Expired, tried contact all I got was 'an error has occurred, no number' Could you please sort this out when you have time.... (know you're all snowed under).John Ellison.

Hello,I ordered the MD-11 combo on 10/14/2008 and have yet to receive an emailThomas Valente

Wow! It's finally here! Thanks so much for all the hard work and dedication to us FS9 users. I'd been wanted this plane since it was announced, or even before, as it's one of my favorites visually. Also, thanks for listening to the customers, like myself, who really just wanted minor updates about the progress of each project. :( I wonder about 87 liveries though, as that's a number of significance on another non-aviation message board....

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Hello PMDG team,Thank you so much for the release. Especially to Michael, Vin and Vangelis for their hard work during the Christmas and New Year days. Enjoy your coming holidays, guys. You deserved it so much. I still have one question, in the combo there is a FSX setup included. Do I have to uninstall the previous version or may I install this file above the recent one ?Best regards,PeterBelgium
Peter - no, that's just part of the package now that both versions are released. There's no need to do anything with the FSX one if you have it installed already, it's the same version.
Yes it is necessary.
Dear Robert. no email received - Purchased the Combo 10/14/2008 - Customer ID 38831, Order ID 106421LOgged into the pmdg site and says Link Expired, tried contact all I got was 'an error has occurred, no number' Could you please sort this out when you have time.... (know you're all snowed under).John Ellison.
Hello,I ordered the MD-11 combo on 10/14/2008 and have yet to receive an emailThomas Valente
John and Thomas, you're good to go.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Peter - no, that's just part of the package now that both versions are released. There's no need to do anything with the FSX one if you have it installed already, it's the same version.
Thanks for fast reply, Ryan. I thought it was the update for the FSX version, :( ...Peter