Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ilovetofly

Anchorage Airport

I posted this in the scenery forum but thought that there may some on this forum that may also be able to solve the problem. I have installed the Anchorage AK airport by Wil Morgan but have a flatten problem. I've emailed him and he has tried to fix the issue but is unable to get his program to work to correct it. He suggested that I post this on various sites to see if anyone has seen the problem and has corrected it. If you have, I would love to know what I need to do. The lake next to the airport sits on a mound instead of being flat. You can se it toward the back of the photo. Please see the screenie.Thanks for any help.Jim D.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I posted this in the scenery forum but thought that there may some on this forum that may also be able to solve the problem. I have installed the Anchorage AK airport by Wil Morgan but have a flatten problem. I've emailed him and he has tried to fix the issue but is unable to get his program to work to correct it. He suggested that I post this on various sites to see if anyone has seen the problem and has corrected it. If you have, I would love to know what I need to do. The lake next to the airport sits on a mound instead of being flat. You can se it toward the back of the photo. Please see the screenie.Thanks for any help.Jim D.
It does that with mine as well, even before his airport was added into my collection. It has something to with the 38m terrain and level of Lake Hood/Spenard versus the surrounding landing fields.

Here's a pic of me floating on a raised Lake Hood.lhd.jpgAttached is a flatten that raises Lake Hood to the level of PANC and Z41.Unzip and add to any active scenery folder (I put mine in Wil's scenery folder).Hope this helps you out.

N60JBravo--Add my thanks for the flatten as well!!CheersBob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO

Have the same problem , cannot post my picture but it is on Aerosoft forum, what is Z41?How can I download the attachment so that I can un-zip it.Will the attachment alter all my other sceneries?have a similar problem with Cairo.