Sign in to follow this  
Guest predator_Ec

My NEW 737-200 PANEL

Looking forward to download your work!This will be a nice update to our Tinmouse 737 :-)Thanks!Sylvain

Download my repaints at AVSIM.

AMD Athlon 3800+ X2 - MSI Geforce 7600GT 256Mb - 2 x 1Gb OCz DDR Ram - Western Digital 250Gb - MSI K8N NEO4 FI - Windows XP SP2 - FS2004

Any update on the release of this great panel? Jeff

Jeffrey Gerbert

Dear FriendsMy work is completed with the panel and I'm completely satisfied with it
These are good news, Predator, good job. However, esos avaros de Sony Music are preventing me from watching your video without using any proxies :(. Is your panel in widescreen? And excuse me for my ignorance, but does your 732 panel include an autothrottle?I say again, good job, looking forward to your new panel.Best regards from Colombia,Luis Miguel

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

Guest predator_Ec

Good news fellas!I'm almost done, Next Week it will be published in flightsim.com!! I'm working on a small Manual and credits...Thanks for your support and patience

Guest predator_Ec
Good to hear. Predator, will this be based upon the Tinmouse v1.26 model?
Indeed mate... I will include a self installator that incluide the latest Tinmouse updates... however my panel can be easily used with the FFX and payware Aerosim 737's altough their quality isn't the same of our beloved Tinmouse.

Indeed mate... I will include a self installator that incluide the latest Tinmouse updates... however my panel can be easily used with the FFX and payware Aerosim 737's altough their quality isn't the same of our beloved Tinmouse.
So will your panel pack include the Tinmouse model or will we have to download that separately? I assume you will put a not here when it's done. Can you also put a link to the download in this thread? The reason I ask is I will be away next week and don't want to miss this release and not be able to find it. Andy S

Guest predator_Ec

Dear FriendsThe release is imminent!!! however, this isn't that simple... there's a little homework you should do first!! so you can enjoy this release even more!I've created a Facebook group:http://www.facebook.com/editgroup.php?gid=103046146435867#!/home.php?sk=group_103046146435867Here you can contribute to the community with any info, cool photo of 732's from your location, document or any original stuff of your OWN or made by your own research to share with all of us.. post it as a message there so everybody can appreciate your info and love the Tinmouse even more!!, Then you can obtain the direct link to download!I think this is FUN and will encourage all the people to share a little bit like I did here working almost 3 years on this panelAdditionally, the Package is FS9/FS2004 only, it is an auto installator that will install in your Flight Simulator Both 737-200's PAX and Cargo models, with some of my own liveries, of course the panel, and freeware sounds, an easy to follow instructions in PDF and uninstall in the case you don't like!In other words... install it and you'll be ready to go!!!

Guest predator_Ec

OMG. those Facebook groups are a nightmare to handle!!! So, I'll upload my panel next week to flightsim.com and no questions asked... Thanks for your support

Hi... Yeah - LOL - I don't have a Facebook account - and - really don't have any plans to make one - and - I'm and IT guy... Three years - wow - I'll gladly try your work out... I've been a fan of the Tin Mouse for years and flown it quite a bit... Looking forward to seeing your panel mods... Thanks...Regards,Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Join Facebook ? No thanks. Keep your lousy panel.
He will be one of the first to download.Thanks for all you great effort to implement the Sperry 177 to the beloved Tin Mouse. I normally fly VC but for the Tin Mouse, I'll make an exception.

With some fiddling around you can make your own.http://www.youtube.com/user/JohanDees?feature=mhum#p/u/8/aZDvgEHxxx8I like the old a/p, gives you something todo.