Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott967

FinlandX

I recently installed FinlandX from the FISD/Finnish Scenery Designers, and have to say it is a very nice terrain enhancement. I just hope FISD updates more of their sceneries for full FSX treatment. Available here:http://fisd.fsnordic.net/projects/finlandx/I don't know how it compares to UTX Europe, but it seems well done.scott s..

Looking interesting. I wish something like this was done for Norway... (I don't live there but I've been there about 15 times and I would love to fly above it!)

Pretty cool, at the end of their video it shows a lake and you're in the maule, and the engine quits hehe. But they also show in the winter how the lake freezes over (not sure what they do for that to happen), and they land the maule on the lake with the skis - pretty innovative

Really cool work!Thanks for the heads up, downloading right now!A warm thanks to the authors of this neat scenery.

FinlandX, what exactly to you have to download? Many files there and I am not sure what is really needed.

FinlandX, what exactly to you have to download? Many files there and I am not sure what is really needed.
FinlandX is mesh + landclass +custom autogen.In addition, you can downlod cities + airports + airfields from this page if you wish.

Guest Tatu

Hi!

A warm thanks to the authors of this neat scenery.
Thanks for downloading.We have been quite busy on the thing called 'life' :( and didn't "advertise" FinlandX on foreign forums... yet. Nice that the word got around though and you get a bit better virtual Finland to fly in.FISD airport sceneries for FS2004 have been pretty much edited by hand for more realistic look but partly prevent them working correctly in FSX. Converting them to FSX is not so simple. Hopefully new airports will be done in the future.Tatu