Sign in to follow this  

FSD's new Cessna Citation, show your support...

FSD is proposeing to do a Cessna Citation (not the X model but hey it's another Business Jet). I think we should show our support for this new development. I for one would love to see them do a Citation over any other model. What do you guys think???

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I think X model....since it's still in the thinking stageL.Adamson

Yep an X would be sweet.And Ill bet the development time wouldnt be any longer. The question is.....will it have a FMC.

Ever since the old Abacus Corporate Pilot had an X in it, I have been hoping someone would do one.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Guest RobK

I also think they should do the X too, since it is the most popular of the Citation series. But, I will be happy regardless of which of the Citations they end up doing. It's nice to see that another payware group is considering offering us another biz jet. :-)Rob

>I also think they should do the X too, since it is the most>popular of the Citation series. The most popular, at least according to Cessna, is their CJ1 jet. Michael J.

Who is FSD?Here are my favorite Citation business jets:Cessna 560XL Citation ExcelCessna 750 Citation XCessna 550 Citation III would be very happy is one of these jets are made.

I also like the new Cessna Citation Sovereign business jet

Count me in for ANY quality business jet.

Guest lawyerpilot

Sweet *******! The X is a $40mm jet and while cool, it's not that widely in use. How about a more popular everyday jet like Citation 500, I, II, etc. Single pilot certified. Used by Part 135's, cargo, etc. They are awesome and used very widely around the states. Christopher

Guest MikeEppright

The Citation X costs roughly $20mm and is considered a super midsized business jet. As GA jets go it has a reasonable following. There are many GA jets in this category that have only a few hundred copies running around. For those wanting pure speed, the X is a solid performer.For the simming world one of the smaller Citations might be a good choice. Easier to fly and straight wing runway performance that makes it realistic to consider 3000' sim runways.

ChristopherI agree with you the X is in another league and in my opinion shouldnt be called a Citation.I am type rated on the 500 / 550 /560 with most of my jet time on the 560 followed by the 550 (Citation Five and two) They are all noted for their short field performance as well as being the most widely sold business jet in history.Sad thing is the Citation Range has been sadly neglected by builders in MSFS.Also to consider are the CJ1 CJ2 CJ3 (newer with williams engines) and the still to come Citation Mustang which will be the baby of the family coming in below the CJ1 as a six seater single pilot a/cPeter

Guest sbdwag

With RealityXP releaseing an FMC in the upcoming Jetline C addons you can be sure there will be close collaboration with FSD on this projectif and when it does occurDennis

>>With RealityXP releaseing an FMC in the upcoming Jetline C>addons you can be sure there will be close collaboration with>FSD yes, but Reality-XP will be doing Rockwell-Collins' FMC but Citation X is all Honeywell equipped. Frankly I would rather have them do some entry-level (or mid range) Citation jet that would be much more compatible with Reality-XP's line of avionics.Michael J.