Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG BAe JS4100 v1.10.1016 (SP1) Released!

I had some strange graphical glitches also after installing SP1 in the VC, but changing from the HD cockpit textures to the normal ones fixed it for me.Can I inquire what is the exact right procedure to get 'everything happy' with this plane for starting engines and everything working properly? I have started with default flight (Trike at friday harbor) then load airport, then the JS41, and either have a problem where the set Elevation switches don't work, or the FMC display won't show. In fact the only way I can use this bird is if i do the above and use load the tutorial flight. I so wish I could just load this plane up anywhere and just have it work. Can anyone share with me what their startup process is that works everytime?EDIT: Got it sorted now. Reinstalled FSX and all's well. I believe I had a corrupted default flight. VC raindrops are fantastic too. Still missing a cold and dark, but so far so good.

The Atlantic Coast N326UE livery download ....DR.exe instals as an entry in the aircraft.cfg with NO DR texture folder.The Quantas Link livery download ....DH2.exe instals but is actually the livery for the Atlantic Coast N326UE.So bit of a mix up there methinks. - I see the Canadian Partners one is ok now.John Ellison
Hi guys, just wondering if the Qantas Link Livery is fixed as yet?

Hi!Unfortunately, the SP1 for me is a total miss....Before i had really no probs with the plane, after i installed sp1, first load VC- graphical glitches- solved as you said with the medium settings of the cockpit (NO visual icing). Then, the first engine start- sound issues comes up during the engine runup results in a total crash of the pc- warmstart- (damn... had no total crash in win7 before :-), after that i installed a few liveries and tried it again with the Hong Kong skin- flew from Vienna to Salzburg- all seems okay, but after takeoff, i looked out of the window and see, that the "world" had some minor glitches (partly no earth visible aso)- also no belly radar for this plane (like in the FSX preview). Due to this testflight, i hadn

Reg

Klaus

from LOWG

I also encountered some weird graphical problems (strange blue polygons flickering). The solution was to reinstall JS41, install the SP1 FIRST and all add-on liveries AFTER THE SP. Now everything is fine.

Hi there guys,just letting you know that the Qantas Link Livery (for the PMDG Jetstream 41) is ok now.just thought you might want to know.Fletch

What happened to the NGx progress upate?? :(

What happened to the NGx progress update?? :(
Yes, 7 days ago RSR said:
Anybody ready for some updates on the NG? :( Robert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development Grouphttp://www.precisionmanuals.com

Yes, 7 days ago RSR said:
Do you have the hour count as well? :( I am sure they will let us know once they get a chance and are ready.Regards, :(

Sorry for nitpicking, but wasn't there supposed to be a fix in the J41 config manager to chose whether we want ICE and NOT pax instead of chooding to disable both those options?

Erik L.

Sorry for nitpicking, but wasn't there supposed to be a fix in the J41 config manager to chose whether we want ICE and NOT pax instead of chooding to disable both those options?
No, we tested this and did not see any significant frame hit from the pax (they're just low-poly models) - the ice is the major FPS thing. Would have delayed the release to make all new models for this and we decided it wasn't necessary.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com