Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG BAe JS4100 v1.10.1016 (SP1) Released!

Quantas Link - no DR texture in the J4100 folder so I assume a bad file in the download. No link to the Canadian livery either.Other then these 2 minor issues it's looking good to me, glad the adf bug is fixed as I tend to use that a lot for the landing area; so much easier to tune than using the tune key or a multitude of keyboard commands.Thankyou doesn't really cover it all but I ain't kissing you lot lol.John Ellison

Anybody ready for some updates on the NG? :(
:( Please say it will be ready for Christmas :(

Michael, I had the same until.... After loading the flightplan highlight select and press the enter key... the cruise altitude selection works fine then. I used to get the ----- after entering the cruise altitude as well till I realised it was me lol.John Ellison
John!thank you, it indeed worksMichael

Michael Thesen

MSFS, HP Reverb G2, Gigabyte B760 32Gb, Samsung 970 EVO, Geforce RTX 4070-TI, Win11, i7-14700KF, Thrustmaster T16000M, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

PMDG, you are wonderful people! The new 2D panels are perfect, just what I wanted. "Page 2" of the Direct To now populates correctly and she even sounds sweeter. Brilliant stuff, many thanks for the efforts to this so quickly :(

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

Very glad to see navaids north of 60 are all working now, this makes a HUGE difference for my flying, vc rain effect is a great bonus too - thanks :)

Guest Skuld
- Eliminated "CTD on Exit" error.
Solved indeed, thanks alot.
- Added visual rain effects to the VC windows - Various visual and artwork fixes to VC and external model.
Appricated.
We also added a half dozen or so free liveries to the download page. You can pick them out easily because I haven't yet added their thumbnail images- so the placehold "IMAGE COMING" tag is a good clue as to which ones are new.
The link to the Quantas Link Livery is wrong. It links to a United Express Livery.
The Hong Kong Government Flying Service model that Vin created has the sensor package and the FLIR hanging out the bottom... Makes for some interesting opportunities flying out of Hong Kong!
May I ask where I get this model? At first I thought it is included in SP1, but it was not, than I thought it be included in the HKG Livery but it was not...

Devs,I have twice now gotten a CTD (with SP1) which seems related to pressing the Pilot/Co-Pilot FCS switch while in flight. The first CTD was triggered immediately after I pressed set the FO side FCS switch to Co-Pilot and then back to Pilot. The faulting module was g3d.dll. After I rebooted, the second CTD happened within 10 seconds of doing the same thing (e.g. toggling the FO side FCS switch to Co-Pilot and back). Like before the faulting module was g3d.dll.Please let me know if you need any more info. Thanks!

Many thanks, the VC raindrops are stunning!One bug is still there: When I type i.e. 16000 ft as cruise altitude in the FMS VNAV page, it disappears. When I then hit data to correct it, suddenly 29000 shows up as cruise altitude.Michael
Michael,You're the only one who's ever reported this to us. Several of us tried during testing to reproduce it and couldn't in any way. I've got to think this is something specific to your system somehow, we'd have tons of reports of it if it was a genuine bug since it's such a fundamental thing that you do on every flight that uses the FMS.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Ryan,the problem is solved.It happens when one omits "select" after loading a flightplan (described by John Ellison, cuddly1956; look further above in this thread).Thank You,Michael

Michael Thesen

MSFS, HP Reverb G2, Gigabyte B760 32Gb, Samsung 970 EVO, Geforce RTX 4070-TI, Win11, i7-14700KF, Thrustmaster T16000M, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

Guest Skuld
Download as you do with any other PMDG repaint: http://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/pages...n/liveries.html
I already said that I did download this livery and that there is no Multipurpose Model of the JS41 inside. It is just a regular JS41 with the HKG livery, still nice but not what I’m talking about.There is no new model in the model folder and no reference to a different model for the HKG livery in the aircraft.cfg so my conclusion is that there is no new model.Consider this a bug report if there should be a new model...

Stephan,The model is in the SP1 -- it's only that the livery is not included in the SP1 download.You've installed SP1, obviously, but the GFS livery doesn't include the radar and camera underneath? Can you put up a screenshot?

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Guest Skuld

I tried to make a screenshot of it and noticed to my embarrassment that it seems like I jumped to conclusion. The preview in FSX is the regular one and when I actually start a flight and get into the plane it is indeed the multipurpose like it is supposed to be. I'm sorry. Back then I immediately left the simulator to check on the files and were obviously distracted by the fact that there is no different model reference in the aircraft.cfg for the HKG livery and no new file in the model folder. I guess I still don

My guess would be it's contained in the model, like the GPU, chocks, bagcart, clothesline etc.Thanks PMDG for this SP1. No problems here, i only count 31 frames for the rain where there should be 32. Don't want to be nitpicking. I don't have yet seen the rain effect so maybe 31 frames is what's animated.Thanks, and looking forward to the NG2!Gerrit