Sign in to follow this  
Virgin_A340

Oil Pres Low MD11

Ok i tryed now to install all visual studios again. All net frameworks and i set it to compatibility mode to win vista and xp. Nothing did help. What i seen is that it mostly happens as soon the framerates fall a bit like on Airports KORD, KLAX ... But ok looks like im talking with me alone here :( Frank Keil

Ok i tryed now to install all visual studios again. All net frameworks and i set it to compatibility mode to win vista and xp. Nothing did help. What i seen is that it mostly happens as soon the framerates fall a bit like on Airports KORD, KLAX ... But ok looks like im talking with me alone here :( Frank Keil
Wish I could help Frank, but it may take a while before someone with the problem and win7 comes along. I use Vista64 and about to upgrade/downgrade to XP64 on my sim box to clear other issues.The only thing I can think to ask is are you getting in an already running bird and programming her and taking to the skies? Or are you starting cold and dark, or from another panel state? I have written many times about corrupt saved defaults, but don't think it would be the case here. That normally has to do with lights all of a sudden not working and weather abnormalities, but if your starting from a saved default it might be worth a try to delete it and start fresh. Otherwise, try a different panel state perhaps. I normally load up the 1st Tutorial panel state with a couple small alterations. Someone with the same issue and a resolution I'm sure is around the corner. Some people are weekend simmers, and some have their days off more in the middle of the week etc.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

I tried both. Without loading any panel state (so default running engines) and with cold & dark. Happens allways. I know many people are weekend simmers but my job allows me to try much because i have the time^^ (im paramedic on a station). Hm ok i hope some1 find the solution because im totally out of idea and dunno what else to try...Ty anyway :)Frank Keil

I tried both. Without loading any panel state (so default running engines) and with cold & dark. Happens allways. I know many people are weekend simmers but my job allows me to try much because i have the time^^ (im paramedic on a station). Hm ok i hope some1 find the solution because im totally out of idea and dunno what else to try...Ty anyway :)Frank Keil
Nice job, flexible hours between heart attack patience aye? I was ganna go for paramedic, I'm EMT but all I do now is keep up my yearly cpr and O2 certs for my rescue diving cert. It's kinda funny yet aggravating that I'm going back to XP just to clear up the texture disappearing bug, but I know it just isn't worth the frustration. Win7 though is used by a lot of good peops here so hopefully they've had the bug and know the fix.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

heart attacks dont happen so often as people think^^ Yes here in germany its kinda flexible job. And yes win7 is a great OS from my point of view :) Just make this 1 prob with the MD11 otherwise is the best OS i used for now :)Frank Keil

Ok i did my last try and now i give finally up and bring it back to store and get my money back :(what i did:- Full reinstall of Win7 and FSX- installing FSX on its own Partition- Didnt installed the PMDG 744 and J41 to make sure theres no conflict- Tryed without loading any Panelstate first and then gone thrue every single PanelstateEnd of all - No success. After every takeoff i get Gen1, Gen2, Gen3 oil Pres low and all engines go off. I truly love this Bird but i have no mentional power or idea how to solve it anymore.

Sorry Frank nothing more to add, but from looking at the overhead and reading the comments of it,,, figure I'd shed some "Light" on what is being displayed and perhaps it may help people reevaluate something.First of all, It's pretty easy for me to see that nothing is in manual mode. You'd be able to see the amber "Manual" if that screen was a thumbnail and even if it were blurry. (Remember that if it was in Auto, there would be no amber at all?)Pack 1,2 & 3 are off, Bleed air 1, 2 & 3 off with Pressure indicatedAVNCS FAN is OVRDWindshield Left and right Anti ice is on, anti ice is set to NORMLogo light is onOther than that, nothing is in manual mode.

Dan Prunier

Ok they dont take the software back... Everything is in automode until i get this failure then it turns to manual mode. I flown many many flights with this bird without getting any errors so im sure im doing nothing wrong in the configuration. It happend all after switching from Vista 32Bit to Win7 64bit. I dont really think its a problem with the bird itself i more think theres a conflict with win7. But im happy that u tryed to help me turbine and many many thanks for that :)

I never had that problem before, and I'm not having it right now. Just for the record, technical purposes, or maybe just to help:The only flight I ever turned on Time Compression, to speed things up, I got the "Oil Pres Low" problem. I got so scared that I've never pressed that button on my next flights, and never came across that oil press problem again.

Hm i dont use the time compression because it happens allways right after takeoff and right before landing. Never inflight. So at least on my pc it cant be the time compression :(

Guest High_cloud
Hm i dont use the time compression because it happens allways right after takeoff and right before landing. Never inflight. So at least on my pc it cant be the time compression :(
Hello!Which version of Windows 7 do you use? I'm using Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate, as you know, I have exactly the same problem. And yes, it seems, that there is a issue with a Win7 and PMDG MD-11.

And yes, it seems, that there is a issue with a Win7 and PMDG MD-11.
Not here! Well not with FS9 anyway. Running on Win 7 64 bit, MD11 no problem. If there's a Win 7 problem it must be with FSX.Iain

So i think i finally got it working. For the last few flight i didnt had any oil pres low warning anymore. For thoose with the same problem i will discribe what i did :)- downloaded the newest soundcard drivers for my xfi extreme gamer- put the soundquality down to 48000Hz (lower isnt possible with xfire) on the xfire men