Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Wedge2566

Best Reginal Aircraft?

I have been using the PMDG 747-400X now for about a month and I love the detail and the systems. I would like to purchase a regional aircraft to go along with my "Queen of the Skies."Would any of you have a recommendation as to which addon to purchase that shows the same level of detail and FMC capabilities as the PMDG 747-400X?Thanks for any help.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

PMDG's J41 ;) Or if your using FS2004 The Beech 19000C/D?

Great product acezboy, but I'm looking for a regional jet airliner.

I have been flying the Wilco e-jets from outlying airports to larger hubs and then I fly either the 747 or MD11. They are not nearly as good as the PMDG airplanes but it's all that is out there. I think the new Embraer series is supposedly quite good but I dont have them to confirm that.

I have been flying the Wilco e-jets from outlying airports to larger hubs and then I fly either the 747 or MD11. They are not nearly as good as the PMDG airplanes but it's all that is out there. I think the new Embraer series is supposedly quite good but I dont have them to confirm that.
Id stay away from Wilco...

Wilco are a bit hit and miss. The new ERJ V2 for both FS9 and FSX is pretty good though, I've have the odd quibble but nothing serious. Chris (廖傑英)

I like the ERJ 2.0 a lot btw... it's a good product.

I like the ERJ 2.0 a lot btw... it's a good product.
I agree and its a FeelThere product, not a Wilco one.

Digital Aviation/Flight 1 Fokker 70/100.No VC (yet), but one of the finest 2D's ever made, and systems detail equivalent to that of PMDG products. Well worth it in my opinion.Regards,Tom Wright