Sign in to follow this  
Guest theack777

pmdg pirate copy

Guest theack777

I know I will prob be banned for this, but its worth it. I have spent over $100 on pmdg products. I dloaded the products and then later my HD crashed. I wanted to re dload the products that I spent GOOD money on and I was told that I couldnt because I didnt pay even more for the right to re-dload my product that I BOUGHT. LevelD does not require me to pay extra to get the product that I PAID for. I simply gave them my email and I received a new code to register my 767. Well i am proud to say that I have now pirated EVERY pmdg product...even ones I did not purchase. PMDG deserves every stolen product from them!! What a == Yes, I am an IDIOT === company that would do that. I will now encourage everyone I know to steal from this company and in fact I have burned the stolen copies and i will make more copies and give them to as many people that I can. Hope it drives them out of business like PSS.!!!!

wow your right!!! ripping off a company because you didn't think to back up your purchases! great idea! :( Enjoy you short stay here!

I know I will prob be banned for this, but its worth it. I have spent over $100 on pmdg products. I dloaded the products and then later my HD crashed. I wanted to re dload the products that I spent GOOD money on and I was told that I couldnt because I didnt pay even more for the right to re-dload my product that I BOUGHT. LevelD does not require me to pay extra to get the product that I PAID for. I simply gave them my email and I received a new code to register my 767. Well i am proud to say that I have now pirated EVERY pmdg product...even ones I did not purchase. PMDG deserves every stolen product from them!! What a == I am an idiot! == company that would do that. I will now encourage everyone I know to steal from this company and in fact I have burned the stolen copies and i will make more copies and give them to as many people that I can. Hope it drives them out of business like PSS.!!!!
What a total idiot! backup dumb@ss it's not quantum physics... Not that I think anyone would bother but you do know they can trace your IP back to ISP?

Rob Prest

I know I will prob be banned for this, but its worth it....
Is is really? Maybe you just need to take the time to think twice about it.Then, if you don't change your mind, you'll join the group of thieves with a "good excuse". There are so many of them ...Is that what you want to be in life? YOUR choice.Bruno

Yeah, beat them for being a small company with dedicated service who does what it can to protect what they worked for.Maybe you can enlighten us, what would Microsoft have done, if you had lost you're installation disk?Well someone who has access to pirate software may have solved that too...Farewell!Clemens K

Computers crash, and that's why you backup everything important. You chose not to do that.

Guest realatp

holy crap you could get in big crap for saying what u just did, you've bruned copies of it and your going to give it out to people you know. If I where you right now I'd be more worried about getting a lawyer then ab out FS.

I 'm fighting a battle of wills at the mo' as I have rather a lot of profanities I would like to shout at this Muppet. I really don't want to feed the TROLL, but this chap is not very well educated at all. PITY THE STUPID TROLL.... sorry that one slipped out. There, enough said about that.PMDG, you guys are doing such a great job that I must simply buy every single aircraft that you produce. I may only log a few hrs per year on some types but I know that every penny I put into this company makes the end product better in the long run. Justin

Justin Paull

I guess since you purchased it, technically you have the right to have a licensed copy on your PC. On the other hand, you getting a illegally distribuded copy makes suport for that product and it's consequences ( if it messes up your pc or FS) all on you. It is nice that developers make copies available at no extra cost to customers. Others like PMDG don't offer them for free but offer them at a very cheap replacement cost. In return you get a updated installer and support for that installer. The biggest downside is when people use pirated software, they make the probability of that software devloper from making any future products.

Richie Walsh

I sure hope he/she used a ligit email addy to register in the forum! I still can't believe this person actually admitted to making illegal copies, AND handing them out! what balls! :(

What a total idiot! backup dumb@ss it's not quantum physics... Not that I think anyone would bother but you do know they can trace your IP back to ISP?
We did.