Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skyhawk

New 185 livery in progress

Haven't seen many Cessna 185 liveries in the library yet. Guess that they will show up as soon as the float/ski versions are released. :( Anyway, my Swedish livery will be uploaded very soon, and I've started on an other one. This livery is also a copy of a real aircraft (ID N9093M).

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Luv it Gunrar, and thanks for the blue one- you run a great paint shop..! :(

Wow, Gunnar!Amazing work! It doesn't look like "in progress" at all. When are these gonna be uploaded? :(

Amazing work! It doesn't look like "in progress" at all. When are these gonna be uploaded?
Thanks a lot Sean, Glenn, Kurt and Rosario. Well she looks almost done, but the fact is that I have only one photo as a reference (and a lot of questions about what that photo doesn't show). Among others, I do not know if there is an ID on the wings at all... :(

Nice job, keep it going, looking forward to convert them to FS9, if I'm allowed to do so then. :(

That's a great paint! Looking forward to tooling around the great white north with it. :(By the way, I don't know if it's a rule or not, but I rarely see IDs on the wing with US registrations. It seems common in Europe, but not so much over here.

Thanks a lot Sean, Glenn, Kurt and Rosario. Well she looks almost done, but the fact is that I have only one photo as a reference (and a lot of questions about what that photo doesn't show). Among others, I do not know if there is an ID on the wings at all... :(
Hey Gunnar,For American registrations, go here:http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Inquiry.aspxThis is the results for this aircraft:http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NN...Numbertxt=9093MFor Canadian registrations, go here:http://www.tc.gc.ca/aviation/activepages/c...quicksearch.aspHope that helps :)

Thanks a lot Bill and Glenn!I am about to upload the 2 liveries (SE-FRF and N9093M) tonight.Based on this information, I will remove the ID from the top right wing of the N9093M. :(

And then the two liveries are uploaded to the AVSIM Library! :( Should normally be accessable within a couple of hours..

I am sorry to tell that the files were rejected due to the readme file being saved in a wrong format.Well, I have just finished a re-upload, and hopefully I succeeded this time. :(

A third livery is about to be uploaded. The N22CB has been made on request from one of the Forum members.

Hey Gunnar,Beautiful stuff, man. But I can't seem to find them in the AVSIM library. Could you point me in the right direction?Thanks again,Fritz

Fritz...try thiscopy/paste in the search window:Carenado/ Gunnar van der MeerenCategory: FSX repaints, textures & modificationsThat'll get ya there bud.

....or search for Skywagon (under FSX repaints and modifications).The N22CB has not been uploaded yet (it's almost done - just a few things to correct)

For the N22CB, Helvetica is used (Arial may may be used as well....)For the two others, I have a set of letters and numbers (vectorized) which is similar to the most common used ID fonts...Thanks a lot for downloading and nice comments! :( The next livery will probably be an Australian 185 (also made on request).

Thanks Gunnar and Dusty. I found 'em. I was looking under "Cessna" and "185", some days I am not too swift. Will for sure get the yellow one as soon as it is uploaded. Beautiful work, Gunnar, thanks again.Cheers, Fritz