Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cyril_Murat

A post for videos

I had a couple of attempts and messed up a bit here and there, too high speed when landing, getting the flaps up at 1000 f etc. But it was great fun and all in the course of learning! :DPart 1:
Part 2:
Wow! Great videos. I have both FS2crew and the 2010 Pro Dog but I heard a LOT more stuff in your video! Gotta figure out what I am not doing to get stuff like "hello Captain" and F/A announcments etc.Mike B.

Wow! Great videos. I have both FS2crew and the 2010 Pro Dog but I heard a LOT more stuff in your video! Gotta figure out what I am not doing to get stuff like "hello Captain" and F/A announcments etc.Mike B.
Hi Mike,FA announcements: Mouse over the CAB button on the FS2Crew main panel... use your mouse wheel to change the cabin pa volume. The volume will be displayed in the Main Panel.Cheers,

Hi Mike,FA announcements: Mouse over the CAB button on the FS2Crew main panel... use your mouse wheel to change the cabin pa volume. The volume will be displayed in the Main Panel.Cheers,
Ok Bryan Thanks.. I was amazed by that video, I thought I was watching an actual MD-80 flight!! I have some work to do to get to that level yet. Been trying to upgrade the Dog, get wide view working with four monitors and keep the Wife happy while we are home on vacation. (Whew...) I just updated to 2010 Pro, any reason not to instal the crew yet? Or should I hold off until you release a patch to the patch??Mike B.

Ok Bryan Thanks.. I was amazed by that video, I thought I was watching an actual MD-80 flight!! I have some work to do to get to that level yet. Been trying to upgrade the Dog, get wide view working with four monitors and keep the Wife happy while we are home on vacation. (Whew...) I just updated to 2010 Pro, any reason not to instal the crew yet? Or should I hold off until you release a patch to the patch??Mike B.
Hi Mike,Wait a bit... I'm busy trying to finish off the Jetstream... update for the Dog will be out soon.Cheers,

Hi Mike,Wait a bit... I'm busy trying to finish off the Jetstream... update for the Dog will be out soon.Cheers,
Ok, thanks..

Mike, thank you for your kind words. Believe me, there are lots of stuff I do wrong in those videos but I agree that the overall impression is quite convincing. Kudos to FS2Crew for that!Regarding FA announcements that you don't hear - it's probably because I think some of them comes from using AES from Aerosoft which you really should get if you don't already have it. Also, sometimes I don't get the FS2Crew FA announcements myself and with the latest servicepack they are totally gone so I'm going back to the first SP instead.Next stop, making a a similar video but when flying on VATSIM. For some reason it gets a lot more stressful managing VATSIM simultaneously as FS2Crew but the end result should be quite nice!

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------