Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RFields5421

2010 Around-The-World Race is Officially Underway! Official Baton Thread #1

Hi everyone,It is 1630 UTC and the 2010 Around-The-World Race is now officially underway. As per the provisions of the Special Rules, you may begin to flights from Manston - EGMH - for your journey around the world and back to Manston.Please remember to have the rest your Duenna to the proper event selected - RTW 2010You also need to use Baton-Carrier and Wingman check box if flying in that role.Congratulations to all the teams for the bonuses earned in the Kick-Off Event. We hope it was interesting and challenging to coordinate the flights.Best of luck to all the teams and pilots in this year's race!GoMatt SmithIan DaleMike MacKuenReggie FieldsRob IbeyMake your first post as a reply to this thread and have fun !!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have the baton, EGMH - ENML in the P-51H Pony
Dropped the tanks too early, diverting to ENZV.

Dropped the tanks too early, diverting to ENZV.
Landed safely at ENZV, baton is free

Wingman down safe at ENML. Not needed as baton successfully diverted. But nice to get a successful leg completed anyway

I have the Baton ENML - ENSD in FSX Kamov KA-50 Helicopter . Norway Airmanship Challenge Leg 1

Baton free at ENSD Leg 1 Norway Airmanship complete 63.7 miles Helicopter Mileage completed

I have the baton ENSD-ENSG Norway Airmanship challenge leg 2, in the AugustaWestland EH-101

I have the BatonENSG-ESOH, P-38LBRGDSSven
Baton free at ESOHBRGDSSven

Svenks flight (Post #21) did not have "Download winds aloft" correct. This is the second such instance in the race.The Duenna does not mark this as a warning. Pending Review.