Sign in to follow this  
plodgeface

Mystery planes?! :O

Guest Cag40Navy

maybe they are going to go old school aircraft....

Hmm, three products but only one a/c. I have it! The a/c is, as promised, the Woodpigeon and the other two products are the lawnmower for clearing the Woodpigeon's runway and the umbrella for the pilot. Simples!
Well I have to agree here

If PMDG have cracked terrain radar for the 737 (and it looks like they have), then that would make the basis of an cool standalone plug in. I do not think they have been able to replace the weather engine, while that would be fantastic, I think it is just too big and it is not their core business. It is the sort of thing the makers of REX or ASA would kill for and they are already the experts in this area. Does the 747-8 count as an aircraft sim? If not, (and I think it doesn't), then are they thinking of other visual models? 757, 767 or 787 visuals for the 737 (or 777) model? To be honest, I hope not. For me, PMDG have always brought a depth of accuracy to their simulations that made them engrossing, the visuals were important only to maintain that depth, not to substitute for it. I have the -8 model, and it does look very pretty, but it is also a little disapointing (in my opinion) because I know I am still flying the 400. I am sure that what ever they produce will be exciting, but what I would really, really like to see, is something from the Airbus family.

Had quite surprise last night when i was flying ORD-AMS see for your self never thought pmdg inplanted this lolstewardess06.jpg

Had quite surprise last night when i was flying ORD-AMS see for your self never thought pmdg inplanted this lolstewardess06.jpg
Wow thats cool!!Does she strip? ;-)Martijn

Wow thats cool!!Does she strip? ;-)Martijn
Ofcourse but only for me :(

She is seriously HOT!! Who would fly the plane???

She is seriously HOT!! Who would fly the plane???
Good question hehe well i still had 90 minutes to go before descend lol

Uhmm... the autopilot? :(
otto-pilot.jpgNah, that smile makes me think he's up to something :(

Joe Sherrill

Uh! From the MD-11 Advanced Tutorial:"Proceeding with the preparation of the aircraft for flight, both pilots have to be in their seats. In our case you’re still allalone on the flight deck so for the next few pages you won’t operate the aircraft exactly as on a real flight. This willchange sooner than you might think, but more on that at the appropriate point."Hmmmm....Multi-crew operation for all PMDG planes? A virtually modeled co-pilot? I mean, they could be talking about FS2Crew or something, but I don't know. It seems like if they knew something we don't.Anyway, I think that's it. One of them is an aircraft, the other two have been suggested in a/c manuals: a weather radar and a co-pilot type of thing.

Guest realatp

HMmmmmmmmmmmmmm well.....FS2Crew is now doing Voice Recognition, so I hope they beat that if that is what they are doing

Uh! From the MD-11 Advanced Tutorial:"Proceeding with the preparation of the aircraft for flight, both pilots have to be in their seats. In our case you

You might want to recrop that,,, at least lose the part that states "Do Not Duplicate" :(hahaha

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier