Sign in to follow this  
Lmaire

Piaggio Avanti 180 from Wilco

Thanks - UAC is turned off. Permissions on all directories are set too allow full access. Addon was installed with Admin rights. I do not have any issues with other addons from all the PMDG craft to the LDS 767, Ejets, Eagle Soft Citation X, and so on... Only 2 issues - and they are really not show stoppers. Sound cuts out on the plane when on an external view - ie spot view. The sound restores if I switch to VC or any other view. On the car, CTD when hitting shift-1 for panel. Not a biggie with the car as I don't really need to see a panel - but was looking forward to taking a cruise around some of the addon airports with it though!Have not really taken a solid flight in the plane yet to see if any of the other reported issues exist. Cheers - Jim
I hear you, Jim.The Vista 64 issue has me perplexed as I have never had an issue with an add-on aircraft while I was using Vista 64 myself. What are your system specs., and have you added in any new aircraft/scenery recently? Maybe I can help you out.The issues you mentioned seem to be experienced by others as well. I have seen the sound issue and CTD issue reported by other users. The sound, for me, is bugged as well.Here is the list of "to-do's" from the Wilco site (with more being added I'm sure as issues are reported):The ND range selector doesn

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Thanks so much for the reply. I have FSX with Acceleration on an Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550, 8 GB Memory, 9800GT Graphics Card (memory is way overkill, it was either 4 or 8, 4 was more than enough). I did commit that fatal error by changing two things at once! I did install Overlands RKSI Incheon Airport scenery just prior to the Wilco install. I started FSX and did a reboot between the two installs. Tested the Wilco product at default airports though. Good that Wilco is taking bug reports from other users

I just saw that Avanti_FSX_v11.exe is ready for download at Wilco. Does anyone know if it is an update or if I have to remove the current installation prior to installing v11?Michael

Michael Thesen

MSFS, HP Reverb G2, Gigabyte B760 32Gb, Samsung 970 EVO, Geforce RTX 4070-TI, Win11, i7-14700KF, Thrustmaster T16000M, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

I tried it out: It has to be uninstalled first.Michael

Michael Thesen

MSFS, HP Reverb G2, Gigabyte B760 32Gb, Samsung 970 EVO, Geforce RTX 4070-TI, Win11, i7-14700KF, Thrustmaster T16000M, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

I tried it out: It has to be uninstalled first.Michael
Yeah, it probably includes a new model since they worked on some model issues that were present in the initial release.

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest 413X3

dare I ask how the vc night lighting is? 3 stage? dome + dome/backlit instruments?

Here is the list of "to-do's" from the Wilco site (with more being added 'm sure as issues are reported):Taxing too fast. - FIXEDIf you see issues that are mentioned by others and are experiencig them yourself, be sure and report them to Wilco. They do forward that information on to the developer.
I downloaded v1.1 yesterday and it still have issues. It taxies at like almost 50 knots if i don't apply brakes constantly and I cannot enter POS into FMS no matter what format i try. I can't even click key2 to copy to 5 either anymore. Always says error. this really sucks.Arun

I downloaded v1.1 yesterday and it still have issues. It taxies at like almost 50 knots if i don't apply brakes constantly and I cannot enter POS into FMS no matter what format i try. I can't even click key2 to copy to 5 either anymore. Always says error. this really sucks.Arun
Try pulling back on the prop controls when taxiing, works for me.

Buggy ..............YesI can't set any AP bugs unless I go to 2D panel.......they just don't work in VC.Also, on ground, I am constantly on the brakes as this little bird will not idle.I sent email and they said they would get back to me.....two weeks ago.cthiggin

Buggy ..............YesI can't set any AP bugs unless I go to 2D panel.......they just don't work in VC.Also, on ground, I am constantly on the brakes as this little bird will not idle.I sent email and they said they would get back to me.....two weeks ago.cthiggin
I am beginning to wonder if some folks who state they are not getting responses from Wilco are doing something wrong. I have sent 3-4 emails directly to them and been contacted every single time within a few days. Are you using the support email address? Tom, Jmiked above suggested pulling the prop-condition levers back when taxiing. Have you tried this yet?

Ark

In another forum, they already mentioned another patch coming soon. Let

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Hi sorry for my english but i am from Greece.I have bought also i the plane and indeed have a lot of problems. All what you reported. But the biggest problem is that you cannot him stop when you are landed. I believe that the Wilco should correction immediately all these bugs. If they were not ready because him it removed in the market?

Hi sorry for my english but i am from Greece.I have bought also i the plane and indeed have a lot of problems. All what you reported. But the biggest problem is that you cannot him stop when you are landed. I believe that the Wilco should correction immediately all these bugs. If they were not ready because him it removed in the market?
The latest patch was released yesterday. Its available for download (v1.2) from wilco's website now. I have not installed it myself, but it has someof the things you had listed as fixed. i'll install it this weekend.

bump. any updates? i'm really interested in this addon!
Hey RS,They latest version seems to have fixed quite a few things. Entering the POS INIT seems to work fine now, the taxi speed seems to be fine now (though I never had an issue before....I always moved the condition levers/pitch levers down because I thought that is what you were supposed to do. lol), I never really had a performance issue, ad the model issues I reported were fixed. The sounds, I think, still need some work, but overall I really like the add-on. Of course, I love the Avanti anyways, so maybe I am biased? lolThe FS2004 version should be out soon, so if you still use that sim as well the combo-pack would be a good value.

Ark