Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Some Dirt on the PMDG 737 NGX

Has no one told you guys ? It has been released for more than 10 years !!!It was back in 1996 on december the 8th...So go grab your dolorian now !PS : For the older version of the 737 you'll have be patient though beacause it's not out yet ... :(, maybe for halloween, a dirty scary 737 ! run away ahhhhhhhh :(

Hello thereWe have plenty of dirt !! infact liqufied sand in Christchurch NZ Our whole street covered in it !!! after big earthquake last Saturday.Lost house due to this !!CheersSimon WardChistchurch New Zealand
Hi Simon, Just want to wish you strength and hope you are getting the support needed to get through your situation down there. Good that you weren't hurt!

Hi Simon, Just want to wish you strength and hope you are getting the support needed to get through your situation down there. Good that you weren't hurt!
+1!!Good luck,Wijnand (EHBK)

FsWeekend, in November. I'm guessing it will be released there,

Just wanted to let you guys know - we were planning to do an update this weekend but RSR's been tied up with preparations for the Reno Air Races next weekend. His plane had a failure last night in testing and they've been working all day to fix it and get everything ready for qualifying this week.Can't guarantee when the update will happen, but I will tell you you're going to see a lot more than small slivers of the panel this time... tongue.gif

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Ryan you are the greatest but I have to say.....why do you do that to us?!! You tell us there is an update to come but might get delayed, I think you get off on us biting our nails with anticipation of a fresh update Just%20Kidding.gif

Christopher Edwards

So the whole VC?????? Maybe some exterior shots as well?? I'm a little crazy since my computer stopped working out of nowhere, and I can't seem to be able to do a system restore.

Guest 747-fan

I'm betting on small slivers of the exterior model as well this time. It's a stip tease after all. :(

So the whole VC?????? Maybe some exterior shots as well?? I'm a little crazy since my computer stopped working out of nowhere, and I can't seem to be able to do a system restore.
If you havent already tried sometimes to get system restore to work properly you have to boot up in safe mode and then log in as the admin.

I can't wait for the update.I hope it comes out quick but I think it will be released in the FSweekend.

Just wanted to let you guys know - we were planning to do an update this weekend but RSR's been tied up with preparations for the Reno Air Races next weekend. His plane had a failure last night in testing and they've been working all day to fix it and get everything ready for qualifying this week.Can't guarantee when the update will happen, but I will tell you you're going to see a lot more than small slivers of the panel this time... tongue.gif
Ryan, thank you for the update about the update about the release date. I look forward to the update about the race and hopefully the update about the release date in the next updateMike Kendall

His plane had a failure last night in testing and they've been working all day to fix it and get everything ready for qualifying this week.
Robert flies in the air races? Did not know that. Good luck, Robert. Hoping for a better result than your political race! (Ok, sorry, that was a low blow...)