Sign in to follow this  
ega

Aerosoft?

Does anybody knows any news from Aerosoft? I have been following the development of their AirbusX, but their forum seems to be offline and I can not find any information on the AirbusX.Thanks

Edmundo Azevedo

It seems their forum is offline because of a DB error... my guess is that it's all the impatient little children screaming for the Airbus release :( Prior to the forum going down, it was getting pretty hostile...the whiners were complaining becuase they didn't release it yesterday (there was a bug in the installer that they had to troubleshoot) but supposedly they are going to release it today. I'm sure that all the over-anxious forum users being logged in to the system at the same time hasn't helped matters any.

It seems their forum is offline because of a DB error... my guess is that it's all the impatient little children screaming for the Airbus release :( Prior to the forum going down, it was getting pretty hostile...
Yes, I agree. I think the forum has been bombarded with traffic, all of them people that await the release of the Airbus X. I didn't see it get very hostile, however. In what way? I only saw many people posting for nothing (stuff like "5... 4... 3... 2... 1...") and generally wasting their time, but I didn't see any real hostility.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Does anybody knows any news from Aerosoft? I have been following the development of their AirbusX, but their forum seems to be offline and I can not find any information on the AirbusX.Thanks
I guess that means it's all about to kick off :( For those that are into Airbus, or even just very nicely done add-ons for that matter, tonight could be a late one! It's certainly a lot of airplane for the money and with very impressive performance in FSX i.e. little or no different to a default airplane on the fps.

Cheers

Paul Golding

Thank you guys for the update!Best regards

Edmundo Azevedo

I guess that means it's all about to kick off :( For those that are into Airbus, or even just very nicely done add-ons for that matter, tonight could be a late one! It's certainly a lot of airplane for the money and with very impressive performance in FSX i.e. little or no different to a default airplane on the fps.
Well let's see lolcheers,

André

Yes, I agree. I think the forum has been bombarded with traffic, all of them people that await the release of the Airbus X. I didn't see it get very hostile, however. In what way? I only saw many people posting for nothing (stuff like "5... 4... 3... 2... 1...") and generally wasting their time, but I didn't see any real hostility.
There were people complaining that it was "unprofessional" for Aerosoft not to have released it yesterday and insinuations that it is "buggy" and that they are still de-bugging it.Just the usual rubbish that people spew when they don't get their way!

Well let's see lolcheers,
The second paragraph is fact, but yes, the first is yet to actually happen .

Cheers

Paul Golding

The second paragraph is fact, but yes, the first is yet to actually happen .
Well Paul the forum performance here is better :biggrin:I'm sure that this one will be a success, curious about the frame rates which is relative since it's all done in basic XML ;-)Will check it out myself...

André

There were people complaining that it was "unprofessional" for Aerosoft not to have released it yesterday and insinuations that it is "buggy" and that they are still de-bugging it.Just the usual rubbish that people spew when they don't get their way!
*sigh*Such things always saddens me. It's incredible hoe some people seem to completely lose focus of priorities and end up coming to a developer and complaining about nothing. It's a growing trend, and it's sad.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

There wasn't much of it all. Just the usual 'OMG please, please release it soon as I couldn't sleep last night' sort of stuff. All rather daft of course. But what the heck, if you can't get a bit excited and silly about a new add-on for a computer game, what's the world coming too?! :( I was checking myself for a bit, but then sanity prevailed and I went out to enjoy the sunshine. :( Ian

Take a look at there main site,,,the headlines on there say 31-8 its delayed quote"Sorry gents, we have to solve an issue before releasing. In the final test that are done on machines in the HQ a problem appeared that we knew about but that we thought we had under control. We are now trying to figure out why it reappeared on those machines. As the forum server also has a case of the hiccups that might be not soooo bad (well yes it is but we need some excuse). A bad day in the office. Sorry."Andrew

Having seen what things look liked a week ago, I think these insinuations may not be farfetched.