Sign in to follow this  
SMITI07

Where's your MD

Parked in Frankfurt's Cargo area, hasn't seen much action lately.Where could I find LH Cargo's route Network? or does it go anywhere?

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Just refurbished my MD11 with a brand new I5 2500K and two sticks of 4gb 1600mhz memory. Oh yeah, it must be like the days when DC8 pilots made the switch from turbojets to CFM turbo fans.

I'm on the ground at UHMM! I assume it's undergoing allot of maintenance, I won't post the whole story here, but you can see it in the post at the top of the list, The Bering Strait-cold isn't it! I can tell you it involves three flameouts and frozen fuel though, I recommend a look...

Charlie Reed

i9 9900K | 32GB RAM | RTX 3090

Mine is sitting at McCarren Int'l in Las Vegas waiting for a deployment to the Middle East.

I'm embarrassed to say but dumping fuel just east of Albany New York at 34,000 feet. It's the last leg of a flight from London Gatwick (EGKK) to Philadelphia (KPHL). The winds were waaaaay lighter than forecast as I use the FOC planner, which is usually very good. Although I must say it is a pretty site with night time setting in on my tail to see the fuel vapor trails coming from the wing tanks. :) Bob Price :)

Hi all,Nice to read where all these wonderful MD11's are hiding.My own MD11 is currently sitting in on the Cargo apron at Geneva, after arriving from Stanstead earlier today. Maybe tomorrow i might fly back!!Cheers Dave Phillips

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.

Dan, I'm surprised you didn't take the classic Martinair out for that flight. I love the livery here though, I got a kick out of learning that Bruce Dickinson (THE Bruce Dickinson) is a licenced 737-700/757 captain for Astreaus in the UK.
Bruce was in the cafe at our local airport the other day, ready to take the 757 out to meet a Jet Provost that was going to take some airshots, aircraft looks wonderful in the new 2011 Tour livery, great shot of her departing on Airliners.net ( EGMC / Southend )Steve.

It is lying on the beach at MWCR (FSX) after overshooting the runway. Who planted those #@*&%! trees almost on threshold of RW08? They 're not even palm trees! Well, at least it stopped raining.Jan Peter :-))

i9-10900, RTX3080/10GB, FSX/P3Dv4.5

Currently 1:13 hours until departure for an undisclosed flight to the east. All I can say right now. :)