Sign in to follow this  
SMITI07

Where's your MD

Ummm...Its on my hard drive waiting for the next pretend flight! :-)Only messin', currently at WSSS after a 12 hour haul from EGLL. Now that was a long one - no saving my progress mid way. Started early in the morning and went straight through. Kind of a personal challenge!Interesting thread, i like it.

Grounded on MMGL after a Fedex 65 flight last month. Then, the aircraft was hit by a drunk fuel truck's driver while loading the freight for the returning flight.Now, the maintenance (and my personal university exams...) is finished and it's ready for the returning flight just tonight...Cheers,

Final approach into KPHL (Philadelphia) from EGLL (Gatwick). Very nice flight with great weather. Great fun in this magnificent airplane.Block Time: 7 hours 28 minutesBlock Fuel: 129,995 lbsDistance: 3207 nmBob..

Curiously, I'm stranded in Kos (LGKO) at the moment. I was enroute from OMDB to LSZH last Thursday when I had an engine failure and elected to land immediately. Nearest suitable airport was LGKO, so in I went.Trouble is LGKO is a fair way from most places so I'll need to find a few hours one evening this week to get her on to Zurich!

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

EGLL is heathrow are u sure you didnt mean EGKK which is gatwick...Kind Regards
Oops....quit right, the flight was from EGKK. I was creating a new flight plan back to London via Heathrow when I posted the above. :) I am apparently poor at multitasking. LOL. Thanks.Bob.. :)

Mines parked at a hardstand at KDFW after a catastrophic failure of #1 on climbout to LFPG. I wonder when the AD is going to come out for all these engine failures everybody is having...

Ater her last cargo run from KDAL to KPHX she is setting in her virtual hanger at KAFW wondering where the next run will take her.

Mine is still in the box. Bought it, but I just think the my 747-8i is just so darn sexy.

Can't remember where I last left it... I jumped into a Spitfire and haven't touched the ground since... :)Jokes apart... thanks for reminding me that I need to get back into the MD11X' cockpit again...Andrew

I'm currently over the pacific 6 hours into a Cathay flight from VHHH to KLAX. I'm worried about the fuel levels though, it's telling me I will arrive with 7400 kgs, that's cutting it close.